IGNORED

Tommy Conway

Just now, OddBallJim said:

I often take what NP says with a pinch of salt. There will be more flexibility in the budget than he publicly implies, but we aren’t going to allow ourselves to be fleeced (thankfully those MA days are behind us).

Fair. 

Yes got to make sure we don't pay over the odds and through the nose, hopefully we can find a happy medium.

Just now, Mr Popodopolous said:

Depends also on how much leeway FFP wise do we have?

If Scott goes that is a while different ball game but if he stays...

I think Pearson said we’re comfortable ffp wise but the wage limit the club set they’re close to reaching. Although I’m guessing due to the injuries that plan may change and they might alter that ‘ceiling’

9 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

Dave Rennie was hailed by some as the Messiah, not looking that way now, sadly. Hopefully some reflection on how hard the lads were pushed pre-season, maybe the balance a little off...

Easy to say isn't it? Give us a list of the injuries since he was here and tell us which ones you think were avoidable...., 

• Like 1

Just now, Port Said Red said:

Easy to say isn't it? Give us a list of the injuries since he was here and tell us which ones you think were avoidable...., 

I asked for some reflection, not necessarily laying the blame at his door, but I would be disappointed at an elite level if the loads weren't looked at with so many injuries early doors after a seemingly heavy beasting on the pre-season tour.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

I think Pearson said we’re comfortable ffp wise but the wage limit the club set they’re close to reaching. Although I’m guessing due to the injuries that plan may change and they might alter that ‘ceiling’

How comfortable? I reckon we are in a couple of million within. That is pretty comfortable but not miles clear.

I'll have to catch up properly on all the pre Preston interviews later.

57 minutes ago, bristolborn_and_red said:

Nothing as yet on the official site. Only a grade 3 hamstring tear will keep you out for months. How does bcfcshags know what grade the tear is? Lets hope this is all bull.

42 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Confirmed.

There is your answer.