IGNORED

Football Streaming

mozo

As a conscientious surfer of the world wide web, the very last thing I would want to do is accidentally click on one of those websites which stream live Premier League games for free.

Does anyone know which websites are particularly reliable so that I can make a special effort to avoid them this evening...? 

?

• Haha 8

18 minutes ago, mozo said:

As a conscientious surfer of the world wide web, the very last thing I would want to do is accidentally click on one of those websites which stream live Premier League games for free.

Does anyone know which websites are particularly reliable so that I can make a special effort to avoid them this evening...? 

?

My mate uses new generation on a fire stick, all sky and bt channels, all ppv events, all terrestrial channels, all football league games live , all European games, £50 a year.

Just now, Betty Swallocks said:

Can’t be giving penalty’s for that. Some contact but the Burnley lad has thrown himself to the floor. 

He is past Akanji who then holds onto his arm so he cannot reach the ball. If akanji doesn’t do that he has a clear shot. How is it not a penalty? 

Just now, Glen hump said:

? that’s never a penalty 

See above. 

Just now, And Its Smith said:

He is past Akanji who then holds onto his arm so he cannot reach the ball. If akanji doesn’t do that he has a clear shot. How is it not a penalty? 

See above. 

Akanji had a little tug of his shirt but the lad dived,  if you give penalties for that you’d be getting 10 pens a game 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

See above. 

I don’t think he had that much of a hold of him to yank him down, he’s felt some contact and thrown himself to the floor. Never in a million years is that a penalty. 

• Like 1

Just now, Glen hump said:

Akanji had a little tug of his shirt but the lad dived,  if you give penalties for that you’d be getting 10 pens a game 

He held him back so he couldn’t get the ball. He then threw himself to the floor but the foul had already happened. If you pull someone so they cannot get to the ball that is a foul. 

1 minute ago, Betty Swallocks said:

I don’t think he had that much of a hold of him to yank him down, he’s felt some contact and thrown himself to the floor. Never in a million years is that a penalty. 

The foul had already happened before he threw himself down. 

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

He held him back so he couldn’t get the ball. He then threw himself to the floor but the foul had already happened. If you pull someone so they cannot get to the ball that is a foul. 

The foul had already happened before he threw himself down. 

You’d have to give 5/10 penalty’s a game if you’re penalising that kind of contact every time. 

1 hour ago, Gazred said:

Usually pretty reliable for Prem games. 'One to avoid'.

https://www.vipleague.st/football-sports-stream

For some reason I'm not being considered a VIP ?‍♂️

But I accidentally clicked on Cricfree.live and I got a decent stream of the game tonight, which as you can imagine, left me shocked and disturbed and I've quickly closed the browser... :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mozo said:

?

Koora live English.

• Admin
4 hours ago, Glen hump said:

My mate uses new generation on a fire stick, all sky and bt channels, all ppv events, all terrestrial channels, all football league games live , all European games, £50 a year.

I don't understand why people pay for this, apparently ? the games are available for free 

23 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Apparently, and unfortunately, my two trusted streaming sites are no longer active - I am referring to PAWA and Daddylive.

Does anybody know of a similar site, apart from VIP, with which I have frequent problems?

Many Thanks in advance.

Don't know if it's the same Pawa one but this often has our games on it...

https://ww2.pawastreams.top/millwall-vs-bristol-city/61775/

22 minutes ago, paignton red said:

http://livetv.unblckd.pw/enx/

It's on a.t.m. don't know if it will be at kick off.

Thanks, but it just comes up with betting sites.

19 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Don't know if it's the same Pawa one but this often has our games on it...

https://ww2.pawastreams.top/millwall-vs-bristol-city/61775/

Again, Thanks.

I think that was the same one, but, as I mentioned earlier, it is no longer available.