IGNORED

I’m can’t get on the site to get my Swansea ticket

leader

2 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Just got 2 for me and the boy. Wife’s birthday that day . She doesn’t know we are going yet. Any advice :help:

Not sure this will work, but I did hear a (true) story many years ago. A guy in Bath told his Mrs he was popping round the corner to get a paper and disappeared for three weeks to Italia 90.

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

the story I heard was he was in Italy,

got picked up by the local police who chartered an aeorplane to round up all the hooligans and send them back home.

he then rang his wife and said come and pick me up from the airport.

Think you're right was one of the ones rounded up... surprised if he wasn't tbh 

11 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

Not sure this will work, but I did hear a (true) story many years ago. A guy in Bath told his Mrs he was popping round the corner to get a paper and disappeared for three weeks to Italia 90.

The polizia, had read the intelligence report on the bloke ftom bath, thats why he got the easy route home on the plane, they were impressed to find out he was a Romans fan . 

14 hours ago, phantom said:

They obviously hadn't gone on sale as you had logged in early !!

Wow never thought of that maybe I wasn’t refreshing the page until 2.15 when they appeared and then I updated my post. My issue is if I had not been sat there able to do that for 15 mins I just assumed they were gone I would now not have the ticket.