IGNORED

Lack Of Committment ?

Guest redrebel

Guest redrebel

I think we have to give Tinman time before we cry for his head.That plank Wilson had three seasons in which we got absolutely no where.But the thing I find hard to swallow is in reports and reaction from Tinman himself is that in large periods of all the games so far the team appear to lack interest or committment.Now with a new Management team / Record season ticket sales /New season only 3 games old / why isn't every player busting a gut on that pitch for that red shirt.I contrast this to Luton Town that lost Kinnear and a shed load of players and have no money and yet consistently show fighting spirit and battling qualities whoever and wherever they play both last season and already in this one.It seems to me that forget the ability/tactics/team selection but until someone gets a team that "wants it" and goes out there every week to fight for the City - we will never get anywhere.I hope that Tinman can do it and find out why many of our team don't have this spirit.

Guest bristolbred

We regard to our Team, we have the talent, all we need now is the commitment!!, :D

Don't want it to be like last season, where we did well against the better teams in the division, and underperformed against the strugglers!!, :grr:

Guest RedHotCityPepper

If you class battling qualities as keeping going when you fall behind and look down and out then surely Bournemouth was an example that we have these??? Coming form behind twice to draw.

They didn't seem up for it in the first half but in the second tackles were flying in and we really battled to get back into the game.

Archived