IGNORED

Bristol Sport servers down

DOZZYBCFC

My brother has had issues setting up a Bristol City/Bristol Sport account and I’ve just been told that the servers have been down since last Friday and they cannot create new accounts or make changes to existing accounts. They said they don’t know when it will be back up. This will affect people trying to transfer season tickets as you need to be a ‘friend’ in order to do so, and this cannot be updated until server back up. For any requests relating to ticket transfer you will need to contact supporter services.

As a frequenter of OTIB I’m surprised nobody else has had issues?

22 minutes ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

My brother has had issues setting up a Bristol City/Bristol Sport account and I’ve just been told that the servers have been down since last Friday and they cannot create new accounts or make changes to existing accounts. They said they don’t know when it will be back up. This will affect people trying to transfer season tickets as you need to be a ‘friend’ in order to do so, and this cannot be updated until server back up. For any requests relating to ticket transfer you will need to contact supporter services.

As a frequenter of OTIB I’m surprised nobody else has had issues?

It's worked fine for me just now,

Where have you heard the servers are down?

• Admin
2 hours ago, DOZZYBCFC said:

From supporter services, Jake. On a number of occasions when my brother has tried to set up account it says ‘unexpected error and to try again or contact support’. I said I’m surprised no-one has mentioned on here about the servers but no further comment made.

It has been mentioned, but within threads already talking about ticketing problems