IGNORED

OTIB Crossword

PossetRobin

Given that we now have the bank holiday weekend ahead of us stress-free having played last night and it is currently lashing down, why not settle down and take on the OTIB crossword. All the clues are Nigel Pearson based ( it was his 60th on Monday ).

It's on page 30 of the latest fanzine and there is a case of Thatchers Gold to be won ( usual T+C's , over 18's only ... ). Send your completed crossword to otibxword@btinternet.com . The deadline for entries is 31st August ( Thursday ). 

Even if you're missing an answer or two or unsure of one, send it in to have a chance of winning.

Good Luck!

My favourite ever crossword clue; the letter spaces are (6,5):

The size, font and emboldening have no meaning and are just to make it easier to read on a screen.

In real life I have asked several people this and only one even came close so I prompted her slightly and she got it right.

I don't think that I would get it.

Edited by Eddie Hitler
Someone can't spell :-(

28 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

The size, font and emboldening have no meaning and are just to make it easier to read on a screen.

In real life I have asked several people this and only one even came close so I prompted her slightly and she got it right.

It isn’t Bakers Dozen

1 hour ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Double agent?

• Haha 2
  • Flames 1