IGNORED

Today’s games

Red Army 75

6 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I really can`t work out what`s gone wrong for Carrick. Did they lose many players in the summer? Archer was a big loss but it shouldn`t account for such a huge drop off. Shame really as I like Carrick as a manager.

Edit: Forgot Chuba Akpom!

Ramsey, Giles, Akpom, Archer, but I thought they’d recruited well, and was just waiting for them to add the loanees to make them strong.  Quack, quack, oops! ?

• Like 1

Birmingham and West Brom both look unsustainable in terms of their underlying numbers. West Brom especially who scored goal number 4 of the game from 7 shots!!

7 from 35 if you adjust out penalties from own goals. 8 from 36 If you include penalties and then you add the own goal which isn't a shot and again unsustainable at both ends.  West Brom that is.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

5 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Not sure they got Worrall sent off. The penalty is debatable, hard to see if any contact 

Really? 

I’m amazed. When I saw Forest were 2 up after 4 minutes I thought the chances of them ending the game with 11 men & Man U not getting a penalty were about 1 in 20.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, chinapig said:

He'll be sacked, have some time off then Steve will be on the phone asking him to take over next season.?

Hibs fans not happy, they want him gone.

4 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Yes, LJ made 5 team changes, lost and are now bottom of the league with nil points, the only Scottish Premiership club without a single point. He's saying he needs another 3 players before the window closes.

Rinse and repeat, blokes a total charlatan 

Stupid early days of course, but as an aside the 4 teams we have played so far are 3rd, 5th, 8th and 10th. Of their 16 matches, they have won 10, and of the six they have failed to, 3 of those have been against us.

Be surprised if they all finish that high, but at the very least we have been playing sides in decent form.

• Like 4