IGNORED

Olly Thomas

GrahamC

Recalled by us early from his loan at Yeovil Town today, he scored once there & has often been used as a sub.

Bearing in mind this is National League South whether he’s back because the 21s don’t currently have a fit striker (Sam Pearson played up front in the last game) or if he’s going to be on the bench in future, time will tell.

Think he was on the bench v Man City?

4 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Recalled by us early from his loan at Yeovil Town today, he scored once there & has often been used as a sub.

Bearing in mind this is National League South whether he’s back because the 21s don’t currently have a fit striker (Sam Pearson played up front in the last game) or if he’s going to be on the bench in future, time will tell.

Think he was on the bench v Man City?

I thought he got subbed on, but it was Marlee Francois and OTC that got some minutes.

May as well be in the U21s and have a chance of our bench than on the bench at Yeovil.

They seem to loan our players and not play them quite often..

4 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

Scrap my previous negativity, him and Ephraim up front and we’ll be sound.

I assume that's a fun comment, but actually I think it would be fun watching those two up against some defences in this league for the last 30 in games. A complete unknown quantity.

They both make me think of the young of large animals, full of enthusiasm and not knowing their own strength. :)