IGNORED

Ashoka

Barrs Court Red

Signed up for disney for 1.99 a month for 3mths to watch Mando, only seen 3 eps of Mando so far but all of the Ashoka eps, waiting for the final 2 eps to be released in the next 2 weeks.Bring back The Whales to save the galaxy?

11 hours ago, phantom said:

Completely forgot about this series, will aim to get viewing PDQ 

found it good, watched a couple of eps at a time, waiting for the last 2 of this series.....will there be more to follow ?Star Wars Disney GIF by Mashable

13 hours ago, wtf said:

Signed up for disney for 1.99 a month for 3mths to watch Mando, only seen 3 eps of Mando so far but all of the Ashoka eps, waiting for the final 2 eps to be released in the next 2 weeks.Bring back The Whales to save the galaxy?

now 5 Mandos done, that is the wayStar Wars Wow GIF by JustViral

12 hours ago, northsomersetred said:

You're not, i'm a die hard Star Wars fan?

Finding these series great and very intriguing but having to ask my sons about certain things.

Love the space whales in this

With 2 eps to go dont think we have seen the last of The Whales

On 27/09/2023 at 07:08, wtf said:

Just started watching ANDOR seems very slow after 2 eps watched and seems to be quite a few GB actors in. Alex Ferns from Eastenders...The Sargent

Be sure to watch all of Andor. It’s a great show, albeit slow to get going. Really worth it though. Preferred it over Mandalorian. Will watch Ashoka when all episodes are released 👍

2 hours ago, internetjef said:

What’s this Baylan skoll fella up to? Keeping his cards close to his chest it seems

I think whatever it is will probably be the biggest surprise/twist in the series.

A lot of what happens next week depends on if they are planning more than one season which they probably are.

On 28/09/2023 at 21:20, internetjef said:

I really enjoyed Andor. Preferred the slower arc than crazy lightsaber battles every single week.

ahsoka been good so far too. Just watched Ep 7 so only one more to go. What’s this Baylan skoll fella up to? Keeping his cards close to his chest it seems 

just watched ep 8, bit of a let down for me, def another series likely; and yes Andor improving...up to where they are about to rob the gold/wages atm.....next Loki series starts very soon nowHappy Tom Hiddleston GIF by Disney+

Edited by wtf

14 hours ago, wtf said:

Last ep of this series now on.....Pretty rubbish ending imo def a new series planned then.

So the statue he was stood on at the end was of some god…years since I watched the Clone Wars so can’t really remember what they were.

Will be interesting to see how they find a way  to explain how the 3 main characters weren’t around for the sequel trilogy (although the Ghost does make an appearance in the 3rd film) 

34 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I enjoyed it on the whole ...but am I right there's now space whales, zombies and magic in Star Wars? 

All 3 have been there for ages.  

The witches were a massive story line in the Clone Wars (that red planet at the end was where Maul comes from, called Dathomir). On Dathimir dead witches were placed in pods, and when under threat could be reanimated. 

The space whales were how Thrawn and Ezra ended up where they are. One is shown in Mando, but it’s blink and you’ll miss it stuff. 

17 hours ago, Barrs Court Red said:

All 3 have been there for ages.  

The witches were a massive story line in the Clone Wars (that red planet at the end was where Maul comes from, called Dathomir). On Dathimir dead witches were placed in pods, and when under threat could be reanimated. 

The space whales were how Thrawn and Ezra ended up where they are. One is shown in Mando, but it’s blink and you’ll miss it stuff. 

Interesting. 

I think that highlights a weakness that a few of these spin off series have had - assumed knowledge.

I've never watched any of the Clone Wars or Rebels, in fact I only found out about Rebels when I had to Google who this Thrawn guy was and why he's so bad (also this Ezra person). I had it in Mandalorian as well when they suddenly introduced Katee Sackhoff's character and her palace and I just...had no idea who she was (Sackhoff is, of course, Starbuck to me but that's by the by).

I understand they try and balance it for people who know everything about Star Wars, bit as someone who basically has watched the films, and watched the newer spin of series, it was a bit disconnected at times.

Also. Having watch episode 8. That's a Part 1 of Series 1 surely. There was no ending really? Part 2 to follow obviously.

31 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Interesting. 

I think that highlights a weakness that a few of these spin off series have had - assumed knowledge.

I've never watched any of the Clone Wars or Rebels, in fact I only found out about Rebels when I had to Google who this Thrawn guy was and why he's so bad (also this Ezra person). I had it in Mandalorian as well when they suddenly introduced Katee Sackhoff's character and her palace and I just...had no idea who she was (Sackhoff is, of course, Starbuck to me but that's by the by).

I understand they try and balance it for people who know everything about Star Wars, bit as someone who basically has watched the films, and watched the newer spin of series, it was a bit disconnected at times.

Also. Having watch episode 8. That's a Part 1 of Series 1 surely. There was no ending really? Part 2 to follow obviously.

I mean, they literally announced the Emperor’s return in Fortnite before Rise of Skywalker - which was taking assumed knowledge to the extreme.  

It’s not something I’m a fan of either, they seem to be taking the Marvel approach and I’m board of having to certain characters/places/events to the wife, whose only watching it to be polite. 

• Admin
On 05/10/2023 at 05:50, wtf said:

Last ep of this series now on.....Pretty rubbish ending imo def a new series planned then.

I won't copy and paste the article for anyone that doesn't want to read this, but the Ahsoka ending is explained here 

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a45439401/ahsoka-ending/?utm_source=crm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=SPY_N_20232006_TV&utm_content=na&utm_term=SPY_NP_NFA&HearstNode=B5293314818534C443DBB14256712B9E2E4DD48DEDAA832BAB72F3451DC354CC

• Like 1