IGNORED

City fans in Mallorca?

Mallorcan Red

3 hours ago, Green army Bristol said:

I'm just curious, have you been to see Real Mallorca? I've seen they're redeveloping their stadium, which is looking pretty good now, hopefully they can get back to their heyday of European football. If you haven't been, I thoroughly recommend it, 

No but i was a credit card form away from buying a season ticket then the thought of watching disappointments in two leagues simultaneously stopped me just in time!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Any hot boating tips MR? I was thinking a private rental might be better next time?

Yep Capalina is a great option if you share with a group, find them on FB.

The sea chop is worse in the afternoons (sea breezes whips it up) so get the early shift. Ditto if you self hire one of the little ones. 

Or if you are really dumb buy a boat like I did, you can go boating whenever you want, however you will be eating flour and water for the rest of your life (with a nice suntan, mind)

So combining being a City fan and pouring all my money into a boat shaped hole in the sea I’m definitely a masochist!! 

If City get promoted I will happily offer any ST holders free boating trips for our first season in the prem *

* if i am not dead or bankrupt by then

4 minutes ago, Mallorcan Red said:

The sea chop is worse in the afternoons (sea breezes whips it up) so get the early shift. Ditto if you self hire one of the little ones. 

Or if you are really dumb buy a boat like I did, you can go boating whenever you want, however you will be eating flour and water for the rest of your life (with a nice suntan, mind)

So combining being a City fan and pouring all my money into a boat shaped hole in the sea I’m definitely a masochist!! 

If City get promoted I will happily offer any ST holders free boating trips for our first season in the prem *

Boat = "Bring.out.another.thousand!"

19 minutes ago, Mallorcan Red said:

I’ll hold you to that m.r , but I think you’re safe for a few years 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mallorcan Red said:

No but i was a credit card form away from buying a season ticket then the thought of watching disappointments in two leagues simultaneously stopped me just in time!

Haha, completely understand that! I was a season ticket holder when they were in the 3rd division a few years ago, it was pretty tough going with Argyle in the 4th div too. But things are looking better now for both, I'd imagine its a bit tougher to get a season ticket now, but it's worth getting to a game or 2. 

• Like 1