IGNORED

Under 21s

GrahamC

27 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

I thought that Sam Pearson had left! Is he ever likely to feature for us again?

He was on loan to Wimbledon last season then featured for Swindon against us in a pre season friendly but clearly they didn’t want him.

No.

10 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

Just saw the video on city twitter from under 21 game called  great finish , Yeboah goal , who’s the No. 10 crossing for the goal ? Is a ringer for Conway ? 

3 minutes ago, KendrickDNB said:

I thought it was Tommy as well

Kai Churchley

I saw Tinnion up at FGR this evening. He was keen to show me the video of Yeboah’s goal. 
What the clip above doesn’t show you is his lay off and then really clever movement to free himself some space, and then of course the beautiful little flick to finish. 
Tins is hugely excited about Yeboah. And from what he was telling me, Yeboah is a very confident young boy. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Harry said:

I saw Tinnion up at FGR this evening. He was keen to show me the video of Yeboah’s goal. 
What the clip above doesn’t show you is his lay off and then really clever movement to free himself some space, and then of course the beautiful little flick to finish. 
Tins is hugely excited about Yeboah. And from what he was telling me, Yeboah is a very confident young boy. 

Indeed, was going to post similar - if you go to Tins Twitter it shows the full clip which I think you’ve seen and the whole move is excellent, mainly from Yeboah - well worth watching

21 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Indeed, was going to post similar - if you go to Tins Twitter it shows the full clip which I think you’ve seen and the whole move is excellent, mainly from Yeboah - well worth watching

21 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Great desire / tackle in midfield for the second one to start the move