IGNORED

Red Zone. City V Swansea. Radio Bristol commentary

Red Army 75

My main thought after watching that....

If Knight's is a foul to have his goal disallowed, then Sykes is fouled too. Very little difference apart from a shit Ref will usually give the defender the benefit on those. 

The bloke is not fit for purpose.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

My main thought after watching that....

If Knight's is a foul to have his goal disallowed, then Sykes is fouled too. Very little difference apart from a shit Ref will usually give the defender the benefit on those. 

The bloke is not fit for purpose.

Main difference for me is refs give certain fouls anywhere on the pitch other than when it would be a penalty kick. Happens so many times with so many different referees

• Like 3

On 05/09/2023 at 22:30, Sleepy1968 said:

I thought the radio commentary was so much better than RTV, even though it is geared to a different broadcast medium.

Same commentary on RTV audio only, every game by RB, with either Owers or Honor co - commentator. If theres a problem with the RB link, then we have to listen to the RTV commentary which is geared to that medium, so it's not good.

3 hours ago, Clevedon Red said:

Best commentator on RB by a long way. 

I’ll never forget the Mansfield game. I also loved Bruce-Ball as a City commentator. 

3 hours ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Same commentary on RTV audio only, every game by RB, with either Owers or Honor co - commentator. If theres a problem with the RB link, then we have to listen to the RTV commentary which is geared to that medium, so it's not good.

RTV commentary never ties in the action. It’s our by a second so you know if a shot has gone over or in! 

• Admin
1 minute ago, chinapig said:

Note in the first frame how the referee is in a bad position to see the foul and is looking through a crowd of players. He only gets into a good position after the event.

He probably see's the sideways movement of the ball and assumes the Swans' defender kicked that, not that he knee'd Sykes into kicking it. Whilst shoving him to the floor with his forearm.