IGNORED

Has Anyone Received A Refund Yet For The PNE Lack Of Audio

Norn Iron

With the SC&T meeting this Wednesday, I still haven't received the refund promised by AMG. I would be grateful if those that complained after 3pm KO could let me know if you received anything even if it was £1.

I eventually had great correspondence with one person from AMG. This is what he said.

"Yes the club are asking us to refund....."

Thanks.

12 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

With the SC&T meeting this Wednesday, I still haven't received the refund promised by AMG. I would be grateful if those that complained after 3pm KO could let me know if you received anything even if it was £1.

I eventually had great correspondence with one person from AMG. This is what he said.

Thanks.

No still waiting for mine, 

• Admin
14 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

Thanks.

Sorry to be pedantic the meeting this Wednesday is the sub committee meeting with the club rather than the SC&T meeting

It would be useful to get an idea of numbers on here if you would like me to raise it on Wednesday?

5 hours ago, phantom said:

Sorry to be pedantic the meeting this Wednesday is the sub committee meeting with the club rather than the SC&T meeting

It would be useful to get an idea of numbers on here if you would like me to raise it on Wednesday?

Thanks Phantom. You're not being pedantic at all. I obviously misunderstood from a previous thread what you'll be up to on Wednesday.

Needless to say, others are now saying they haven't had a promised refund.

I can gladly pm you the emails from AMG confirming we would be getting a refund. I didn't want to make the sender's name public. 

• Like 1