IGNORED

Cardiff game not on Sky,stand by a change of kick off time

Never to the dark side

19 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

to 12:30pm

as the latest Sky picks have been announced up to and including 30 october

There is no reasonable basis for the Cardiff game to be changed now to 12.30.

Sky have announced their latest selections for 20th-30th October 2023 in line with the EFL mandated 5 week notice period for changes.

As they haven't selected Cardiff City vs Bristol City, the default position has not changed from the draft fixture list published on 22nd June 2023.

EFL rule 27.1 indicates "All League Matches shall be arranged as soon as practicable." - 3 months to seek police advice is not "as soon as practicable."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MaccRed said:

As a non season ticket holder living oop north how can I get a ticket to the Cardiff game? I’m trying to do the 92 but all by watching Bristol City. I get to quite a few away games but Cardiff is difficult. 

Become a member and hope there are some left for members or buy a ticket in the home end.

4 hours ago, MaccRed said:

As a non season ticket holder living oop north how can I get a ticket to the Cardiff game? I’m trying to do the 92 but all by watching Bristol City. I get to quite a few away games but Cardiff is difficult. 

From Macclesfield M6 south / M5 south / M50 / A449 / M4 towards Cardiff junction 33 A4232 signposted Barry travel approx 3 miles down A4232 there shitehole is off to the left by the retail park 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, archie andrews said:

Still surprised it wasnt a midday ko at the latest.... They got all day for a scoop now.... 

scoop , good old fashion word for bender / on the piss / A mad one / sesh / 

all seems a distant memory now - any more than about 4 now and I’m bloated and want some food , in the good old days food wasn’t allowed until it was kebab time , then 9 times out of 10 you slept with it rather than eat it 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, redkev said:

scoop , good old fashion word for bender / on the piss / A mad one / sesh / 

all seems a distant memory now - any more than about 4 now and I’m bloated and want some food , in the good old days food wasn’t allowed until it was kebab time , then 9 times out of 10 you slept with it rather than eat it 

That Kev i can totally relate to plus needing a wee every half hour 

6 hours ago, sticks 1969 said:

That Kev i can totally relate to plus needing a wee every half hour 

Half hour god sticks you must have an iron bladder , if I do have a bit of a sesh ( not often nowadays ) I have been known to want to go straight back to the loo the minute I got back to the bar or wherever I was drinking , now that’s the truth ????

• Like 1