IGNORED

Joe Sims new Radio Bristol morning show Host.

the red rules

13 minutes ago, the red rules said:

Taking over the 6 to 10am Mon to Frid spot from September 25th.

I haven't listened for years but will probably start. with somebody so enthusiastic about our club and city on. Think it might wind up a few gasheads though.

I liked James Hanson tbh but excited to hear Joe.

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

morning slot from 06:00am till 10:00 monday to Friday,

congrats to Joe Sims,you deserve it for your dedication to Bristol City

Why has his dedication to BC got anything to do with him being awarded the daily breakfast show, which probably won't be sport themed.... for obvious reasons?

(Honest question)

Edited by 42nite

4 hours ago, Selred said:

Personally not sure how I feel about it. Bloke is an actor, not a broadcaster so in my opinion he's getting the job because of his name. Feels like he's taking the chance away from others.

Cards on the table, I know Joe a bit, and spoke to him at length a few years back over a couple of beers. I think he's got a lot more strings to his bow than just "actor". He's a bright bloke who's well-informed on current affairs and politics, and I think he'll do a great job. 

• Like 3

On 15/09/2023 at 21:03, Kid in the Riot said:

Cards on the table, I know Joe a bit, and spoke to him at length a few years back over a couple of beers. I think he's got a lot more strings to his bow than just "actor". He's a bright bloke who's well-informed on current affairs and politics, and I think he'll do a great job. 

Seen him a few times in the Knowle and the Oxford, i get the impression he lives somewhere on the Knowle/Totterdown border as he's often up and down the Wells Road