IGNORED

Parking at Sainsbury's Winterstoke Road

Abraham Romanovich

Came across this little gem for cheap and safe matchday  parking which i had no idea was possible.

You can book parking at Sainsbury's for match day  without fear of being ticketed.

For example to park for the Plymouth match costs £6.34 which is pretty good value.

https://www.yourparkingspace.co.uk/locations/show/4294938012?rental=short&start=2023-09-19T07%3A00%3A00%2B01%3A00&end=2023-09-19T10%3A00%3A00%2B01%3A00&interval_count=1

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

is it genuine though?

Yes.

6 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Just out of interest, I thought I’d see whether it’s available tomorrow or on Tuesday but it looks as though the fixture list has been factored in because it’s normally available time slots are ‘greyed out’ ie the feature is unavailable on match days. 

It is available on match days, it just sells out very quickly as it's only a limited number of spaces (as obviously they need to leave enough for shoppers).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Came across this little gem for cheap and safe matchday  parking which i had no idea was possible.

You can book parking at Sainsbury's for match day  without fear of being ticketed.

For example to park for the Plymouth match costs £6.34 which is pretty good value.

https://www.yourparkingspace.co.uk/locations/show/4294938012?rental=short&start=2023-09-19T07%3A00%3A00%2B01%3A00&end=2023-09-19T10%3A00%3A00%2B01%3A00&interval_count=1

I have a feeling you should have kept that to yourself ??

• Haha 2

I’ve noticed that back of the rear view mirrors parked close to each other have coloured foil stickers. 

I reckon these signify the cars belong to staff and won’t be ticketed. 

Make your own sticker in the same colour and chance your arm…..

I’m sure an employee or ex employee of Sainsbury may be able to confirm or deny this

6 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

I’ve noticed that back of the rear view mirrors parked close to each other have coloured foil stickers. 

I reckon these signify the cars belong to staff and won’t be ticketed. 

Make your own sticker in the same colour and chance your arm…..

I’m sure an employee or ex employee of Sainsbury may be able to confirm or deny this

Nope.....your car was just registered on the ANPR, no need for any sticker. I left well over a year ago......car 'might' still be registered!

4 minutes ago, Alison said:

Once you book your space does it tell you which space you have to park in? Do you get anything to put in the window to show you have paid for all day? Can you book a space if you are catching a coach and leaving car there for at least 12hrs  for an away match? 

You don’t get a specific space

You pick how long you want to park for. However the longer it is, the more expensive it gets