IGNORED

Robins TV

newarkred

Having been a paid up subscriber since the service started and not needing to use a VPN, here in Thailand this season has been nearly unwatchable since the first game. Previous seasons were fine but now I get constant buffering ( I counted 52 times during the first half of one game ) , the picture jumping to catch up and the sound out as well. I did a speed test and that isn't the problem ( 72Mbps download, 94Mbps upload). The pregame 30 minute show is fine on Youtube but buffers also on the official site. I switched yesterday to my IPTV and it was perfect so it's not my internet connection.

So the only thing I can guess is the problem is that Robins TV is not sending a strong signal here. Any advise would be greatly appreciated from anyone more tech savvy than me.

I will be canceling my subscription soon if things don't improve.

1 hour ago, jj's teeth said:

Having been a paid up subscriber since the service started and not needing to use a VPN, here in Thailand this season has been nearly unwatchable since the first game. Previous seasons were fine but now I get constant buffering ( I counted 52 times during the first half of one game ) , the picture jumping to catch up and the sound out as well. I did a speed test and that isn't the problem ( 72Mbps download, 94Mbps upload). The pregame 30 minute show is fine on Youtube but buffers also on the official site. I switched yesterday to my IPTV and it was perfect so it's not my internet connection.

So the only thing I can guess is the problem is that Robins TV is not sending a strong signal here. Any advise would be greatly appreciated from anyone more tech savvy than me.

The performance line wasn’t much better. 

57 minutes ago, jj's teeth said:

It could be down to how their content delivery network distributes the stream.

Next game try a vpn (windscribe free for example) and use a server in France (fine nearly 100% of the time with rtv).

Test the vpn with youtube or similar before to prove streaming works okay.

If you still get issues watching robinstv you will know it isn’t down to robinstv.