IGNORED

Millwall v Leeds

fanjita

People keep going on about the atmosphere at the gate not being up to much 

well lasts nights game Saturday night local Derby was as flat as anything I have seen or heard same as Millwall / Leeds today a so called fiery fixture again flat as a pancake .  Only time the atmosphere picks up is when one team or the other start winning and not being negative but over the last 3-4 years we just don’t win enough matches at home . 
It’s not just us with a poor atmosphere 

47 minutes ago, redkev said:

well lasts nights game Saturday night local Derby was as flat as anything I have seen or heard same as Millwall / Leeds today a so called fiery fixture again flat as a pancake .  Only time the atmosphere picks up is when one team or the other start winning and not being negative but over the last 3-4 years we just don’t win enough matches at home . 

Think there was something wrong with your TV, the atmosphere today at Millwall was cracking!

1 minute ago, frenchred said:

Think there was something wrong with your TV, the atmosphere today at Millwall was cracking!

Will have to agree to disagree , after Leeds scored thought Millwall fans were really quiet apart from the odd MMMMMIIIILLLLWWWAALLLL , Leeds fans only piped up after there 2nd , in my opinion ?

9 hours ago, redkev said:

I think Sky Sports turn down the crowd volume for the TV viewers. It is awful