IGNORED

Vauxhall Bridge

Bristol Rob

That's a bit of a downer. If I go up by bus, me and the back-of-beyond posse like to hit a few pubs then walk up along the waterfront and only cut inland at or just before the Great Britain, so we can use Vauxhall Bridge to get into Southville/Bem. 

Crossing at Gaol Ferry Bridge leaves you with a long, dull, polluted and noisy trek up Coronation Rd. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

That's a bit of a downer. If I go up by bus, me and the back-of-beyond posse like to hit a few pubs then walk up along the waterfront and only cut inland at or just before the Great Britain, so we can use Vauxhall Bridge to get into Southville/Bem. 

Crossing at Gaol Ferry Bridge leaves you with a long, dull, polluted and noisy trek up Coronation Rd. 

You could cut down Dean Lane and go along North Street? Still some reasonable boozers along that way.

Y

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

At least Gaol Ferry is open now - finally.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, miser said:

Hopefully the council has published the worst case scenario and the actual time will be less than 2 years. Maybe learning from the Gaol Ferry which went from 6 weeks work to a year.

You know full well that they'll find it in a worse state than initially expected and it'll take longer than first thought. See also: everything in Bristol 

• Like 1