IGNORED

Current COVID and FLU Jabs?

Markman

about to have both of mine - my son keeps telling me everyone he knows who has had one has been really ill for ages afterwards - I was not worried as I have had no after effects before but he is worrying me now :laugh: - anyone had these and not been ill - for peace of mind really 

26 minutes ago, Markman said:

about to have both of mine - my son keeps telling me everyone he knows who has had one has been really ill for ages afterwards - I was not worried as I have had no after effects before but he is worrying me now :laugh: - anyone had these and not been ill - for peace of mind really 

I had both at the same time last year and my shoulder felt like it had been hit with a cricket bat for a day or two but I often got that with just the flu jab. It`s one of the reasons I have them done on a Saturday as I drive for work and it was really painful.

That said, Mrs LR was laid up for a day after she had hers so I guess it`s different strokes for different folks.

1 hour ago, Markman said:

Had both during the week,feel fine apart from the arm I had the flu jab felt like Mike Tyson had hit me with his hardest punch for about a day 

• Haha 1

I had after effects before, after the prev booster......got covid over xmas, with the missus and was locked down for 14days; undoubted much lighter version though with just snotty noses;

just had flu jabs this year (last week) and  jabs coming up this week, so watch this space Excited I Feel Sick GIF

Edited by wtf

On 30/09/2023 at 08:25, Slippin cider said:

Had both last Saturday and feel absolutely fine , arm was a bit achy but otherwise ok .

Same here, wife and I had both on Saturday morning, one in each arm. We both had a bit of soreness in the arm we don't normally get injections in, but other than that are is hunky dory.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Same here, wife and I had both on Saturday morning, one in each arm. We both had a bit of soreness in the arm we don't normally get injections in, but other than that are is hunky dory.

The exact same for me. Comments from other people, including friends & family suggested this year’s flu jab was more likely of the two to cause issues. Therefore I had flu in left arm and Covid in right arm.

Of course, it was the right arm that was a little sore for a few hours ! 😆

Edited by The Gasbuster
  • Like 1