IGNORED

Video v Leicester

REDOXO

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I am sorry it's the S*n but this just popped up on my Google feed..... not the clubs error in this case it seems.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/24102317/efl-broadcasting-issue-clubs-statement-fuming-fans/

Apparantly, and according to that report, City have released a statement…..I can’t find one

23 hours ago, RedZepperin said:

Internal database error in Spain

I had the same on audio, but fortunately only after the game had finished and it was just the usual RB phone in etc. so I clicked on the RB live website to hear the after match stuff.

4 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I am sorry it's the S*n but this just popped up on my Google feed..... not the clubs error in this case it seems.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/24102317/efl-broadcasting-issue-clubs-statement-fuming-fans/

'One furious fan from Hemel Hempstead, err, Cape Town, replied to Watford's statement by saying: "REFUND! DISGRACE!" '

Edited by Sleepy1968
  • Haha 2

If this was a one off you would shrug your shoulders and say merd happens. BUT IT ISN’T. 

This outfit are totally out of their depth. Time and time again people have to write to them to tell them either video or the audio stream is not working. 

The club can say what they like. I pay them for the service, who they outsource to is their problem, not mine! Bloody excuses constantly. Someone take control!

• Like 1

I've also just had a refund email with no reason but it's refunding my annual subscription!

I didn't watch the Leicester game so didn't experience the problem or complain but I'm guessing it's to do with this

Edit: Just checked my "Active Subscriptions" and it says I'm being refunded £3.75

Edited by Scrumpy Dziek

On 24/09/2023 at 18:58, Davefevs said:

I sent the obligatory email to streamamg yesterday, had a reply with some standard bumf, replied again…nothing back yet.

Dave, I got a £1.25 refund from streaming today. I presume because of the problems I didn't complain though. Perhaps refunds will be automatic.

10 hours ago, Scrumpy Dziek said:

I've also just had a refund email with no reason but it's refunding my annual subscription!

I didn't watch the Leicester game so didn't experience the problem or complain but I'm guessing it's to do with this

Edit: Just checked my "Active Subscriptions" and it says I'm being refunded £3.75

Exactly the same scenario here. Email to say the full subscription being refunded, active subs shows £3.75 to be credited.

Looks like they've just refunded everyone regardless.

13 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Received an email saying the money will be back in my account in 7 days, no apology or explanation.

Same here.

I didn't send a complaint or contact them, experience dictates that its pointless as they don't respond.

I won't be using it again.

15 hours ago, Scrumpy Dziek said:

Yep, got an email, and a £3.75 credit (pending) on my credit card statement this morning.

Always worth sending streamamg an email during the game when you know it’s a blanket problem.

On 26/09/2023 at 08:09, Gazred said:

Exactly the same scenario here. Email to say the full subscription being refunded, active subs shows £3.75 to be credited.

Looks like they've just refunded everyone regardless.

Yesterday they have refunded me the full £140 for the season pass! When i check my subs, I'm still showing as subscribed for the season.

Not sure what to do now. Do i contact them back and explain or just go with it? I try to avoid the illegal streams when possible and as i don't often get to attend games i like to contribute something to the club as a supporter, i'm happy to pay for it.

Guess i'll find out if i do still have an active pass when i try and stream tomorrows game. They really have made a pigs ear of this.

• Flames 1