IGNORED

Curtis: Stoke Presser

Malago

37 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Could listen to his dulcet tones all day. Always speaks with common sense and passion for the game and players as well.

Me too.

Great appointment & I reckon a significant factor in our defensive improvement, though he’s definitely not the sort to say so himself.

• Like 8
  • Flames 1

I love Curtis, great and enthusiastic talker. Happy to share info and though I enjoy Nige's Pressers, it's great to mix it up.

40 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Great appointment & I reckon a significant factor in our defensive improvement, though he’s definitely not the sort to say so himself.

I think you're spot on, him and Nige make a great team.

• Robin 1

• Admin
51 minutes ago, redkev said:

Yes me and ( back out on the grass ) also ( games under the belt )😡

We’re doing everything we can to win games of football for this football club.

So you’re not trying to help the local school children learn how to make apple crumble?

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Ian M said:

We’re doing everything we can to win games of football for this football club.

So you’re not trying to help the local school children learn how to make apple crumble?

I do not like apple crumble 

57 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I might use it on purpose now 😮😮😮

My go to word now.

5 minutes ago, Malago said:

“I do not like apple crumble”

im not overly fond either Cyril, but Rhubarb Crumble, yum yum, especially with custard.

No rhubarb is the worse. Custard yes yum yum but without apple or rhubarb crumble or in any disguise.

We need a presser on this 

Edited by Rocking Red Cyril
  • Haha 2

We don't want to get Conway or anyone really in the squad, be it starting or on off the bench a bit early and then break down again ie Weimann at Hull!

I'd say make sure if it is in and around the International break don't take the chance, make sure he is fine and ready to hit the ground running after.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

11 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

We don't want to get Conway or anyone really in the squad, be it starting or on off the bench a bit early and then break down again ie Weimann at Hull!

I'd say make sure if it is in and around the International break don't take the chance, make sure he is fine and ready to hit the ground running after.

On the contrary, I’d argue two short cameos before the international break would stand him in good stead to be able to really kick on immediately after the break. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, James54De said:

Well. He said he wouldn’t be ready to start until the international break has been and gone. I think it’s clear it was implied he will be involved, if not tomorrow, then Rotherham and Leeds. 

There’s a international break after the Leeds game next weekend 

• Like 1