IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday.

pillred

6 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I don't.

Whilst we might be looking up the table at the moment, some clubs will get relegated this season and if they are giving up this early that could be a spot already taken.

Well the Wednesday fans at least. They’ve had a terrible time of it…

I was watching Diaby closely on the corner & was amazed he was so focussed on Ballard he didn’t even allow for the him running towards the goal 🙃.Went to the toilet came back & he had given a penalty away 🤣. Made me think how much we have improved defensively, if we can start being efficient in front of goal we can only progress up this (albeit difficult) league.

48 minutes ago, Edgy Red said:

Does anyone know what happened with Jobe Bellingham? Why did  Birmingham let him go to Sunderland?

I'm not saying he's going to be as good as his brother but he looks some player

Remember when the 15ers signed Timmy Abraham, expecting him to be as good as Tammy ? 😂😂

Not sure if he even made an appearance for them ?! 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Edgy Red said:

Does anyone know what happened with Jobe Bellingham? Why did  Birmingham let him go to Sunderland?

I'm not saying he's going to be as good as his brother but he looks some player

Must have been out of contract ?

Think I read some ex youth coaches from Birmingham joined Sunderland too.

Munoz main quality was getting the best out of players but obviously not doing that now.

Not really sure how good he is tactically and in terms of setting up a team.

6 hours ago, Owl Visiting said:

Had a few goes at posting something but it's just too depressing.

Manager and squad not good enough, going down, but at the risk of sounding melodramatic, that feels like the least of my concerns.

Keep your chin up Owl old fruit ,things could be worse. 

We have been through dark days as most football supporters have. It’s all part of the game. Shit owners, shit players and staff… Thy’ll  be reet. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Owl Visiting said:

Had a few goes at posting something but it's just too depressing.

Manager and squad not good enough, going down, but at the risk of sounding melodramatic, that feels like the least of my concerns.

probably find the manager and squad are not performing to their ability due to background politics and uncertainties going on. give it time, things might turn around,only takes a few wins to shoot up the table in the championship

28 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

probably find the manager and squad are not performing to their ability due to background politics and uncertainties going on. give it time, things might turn around,only takes a few wins to shoot up the table in the championship

Did you watch the game last night, they look terrible