IGNORED

Rotherham game on live, on sky, on Weds.

11 minutes ago, M.D said:

Doubt they will...

11 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I bet the millions of tv viewers around the globe are licking their lips at the prospect of Rotherham Utd v Bristol City .

:dunno:

WTF`s humour is wasted on you 2, why do I bother.......

2 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Perfect game for Sky if you are a city fan. One of the furthest trips of the season on a Wednesday night, great chance for many who would not be able to go.

Newcastle/PSG that night as well, surely no contest for any neutrals out there as to which game to watch…

No.....I would pick an EFL game over the over-hyped rubbish in Europe .

• Like 9

It's not really the match thread yet- but I do think Rotherham didn't back Warne as they should.

The profile of players they have signed under Taylor for Rotherham is quite high. Or perhaps Warne himself was keen on that profile of player ie Washington etc. Those they added in January were drastically different to those in summer 2022 e.g.

6 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

There are a few that will watch just because it`s not the CL and of course 50,000 s*gs hoping we get stuffed - it`s the most important game of the week for them.

I actually like the CL. Always good to see the best players.

• Like 1

For those going to Rotherham; https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38310487

"It’s bring a friend for a fiver, not guaranteed to be sat at side of you or even in same stand laugh.gif but still at good game for them to watch"

hmm; does that also apply to visiting fans? Red & white scarf, carry a whippet and utter "Eeh bah gumm" and you're in!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I bet the millions of tv viewers around the globe are licking their lips at the prospect of Rotherham Utd v Bristol City .

:dunno:

They'll be setting alarm clocks in Botafogo, and arranging shift changes in Montenegro. In Spain they'll be heard saying 'it's bigger than el classico'.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 22A said:

For those going to Rotherham; https://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38310487

"It’s bring a friend for a fiver, not guaranteed to be sat at side of you or even in same stand laugh.gif but still at good game for them to watch"

hmm; does that also apply to visiting fans? Red & white scarf, carry a whippet and utter "Eeh bah gumm" and you're in!

Have you ever thought of being a comedian in your spare time!

• Facepalm 1

12 hours ago, redkev said:

What about those super Newcastle fans who are the best in the world , travel in numbers , eat breathe and sleep football , the rest of us are just gutter fans 

Ever been to Newcastle, even spent a bit of time there? 

If you had you'd realise just how stupid and jealous your post sounds

7 hours ago, YorkshireSection said:

Have you ever thought of being a comedian in your spare time!

It's going to be a bit chilly up in Yorkshire compared to the balmy temperatures of the West Country. We that in mind I will be bringing a Ferret to put down my trousers to keep me warm rather than expose my whippet ( Oooo Matron ) to the elements.