IGNORED

QPR Away

OliOTIB

13 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Ffs. Was planning on meeting se

mates at Hammersmith. Is there another easy option to get from Paddington to Hammersmith 

The number 27 bus from outside Paddington station - runs every 10 minutes and takes half an hour. Either that or Bakerloo Line to Piccadilly Circus then Piccadilly line to Hammersmith. But the bus would actually be slightly quicker.  

Edited by GeoTheCiderHead
  • Like 1

The Circle, Jubilee, District and Hammersmith and City lines will not be in operation till AFTER 3pm

With my limited knowledge of the Underground,I am gonna try Elizabeth line Paddington to Bond street then central line back to White City

If you have not booked your train tickets yet,

split tickets are available as long as train/s stop at didcot parkway

group save(three travel for the price of two) tickets are also available

Please get your tickets issued from Parson Street if your starting your journey at BTM

30 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

The Circle, Jubilee, District and Hammersmith and City lines will not be in operation till AFTER 3pm

With my limited knowledge of the Underground,I am gonna try Elizabeth line Paddington to Bond street then central line back to White City

If you have not booked your train tickets yet,

split tickets are available as long as train/s stop at didcot parkway

group save(three travel for the price of two) tickets are also available

Please get your tickets issued from Parson Street if your starting your journey at BTM

Another easy option is around 10 mins walk from Paddington down to Lancaster Gate, to get straight onto the Central Line, so you could miss out the Elizabeth line and Bond St change completely.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Admin
16 hours ago, BrizzleRed said:

Another easy option is around 10 mins walk from Paddington down to Lancaster Gate, to get straight onto the Central Line, so you could miss out the Elizabeth line and Bond St change completely.

See previous pages, varying options already discussed 

On 03/11/2023 at 22:21, GeoTheCiderHead said:

The number 27 bus from outside Paddington station - runs every 10 minutes and takes half an hour. Either that or Bakerloo Line to Piccadilly Circus then Piccadilly line to Hammersmith. But the bus would actually be slightly quicker.  

The thought of sitting on a bus , ummm no thanks not been on a bus for about 35 years maybe more 

On 03/11/2023 at 22:11, Taunton_BCFC said:

Ffs. Was planning on meeting se

mates at Hammersmith. Is there another easy option to get from Paddington to Hammersmith 

Yes, Bakerloo to Piccadilly Circus, change onto the Piccadilly line for Hammersmith.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Can't agree with that option.

Mine would be Bakerloo to oxford Circus

Then central line to White City

White City is the underground tube station we don't normally use although its next door to the tube station we normally use being wood lane

He was answering my question , I’m meeting mates at Hammersmith he’s was telling me how to get there not the ground.

On 05/11/2023 at 02:03, BrizzleRed said:

This looks like my best option.

Plans were to have breakfast around Paddington, then go and meet some QPR mates in 'the Bush'. 

1 hour ago, underhanded said:

Stop the War march starting at 1245, route is 'Hyde Park to the US Embassy'. Might be a fair few road closures etc. - worth considering if you are thinking of going by bus or cab https://www.stopwar.org.uk/article/statement-november-11th-national-demonstration-for-palestine/

Shouldn't affect the route from Paddington to Sheppards Bush area. I shall walk from Paddington to Lancaster Gate tube, which is at the North end of Hyde Park.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, underhanded said:

Stop the War march starting at 1245, route is 'Hyde Park to the US Embassy'. Might be a fair few road closures etc. - worth considering if you are thinking of going by bus or cab https://www.stopwar.org.uk/article/statement-november-11th-national-demonstration-for-palestine/

27 bus goes the other way from Paddington avoiding Hyde park