IGNORED

Birmingham v West Brom

elhombrecito

9 minutes ago, Ecko said:

What's going on with their stadium?

Loads of building work but seems to be taking ages.

11 minutes ago, Atyeo's lift said:

Never a penalty

Slipped over if anything but then people  want to just accept these errors rather than have VAR because it’s so unreliable.

Edited by Markthehorn

24 minutes ago, frenchred said:

:laugh:, linnington what do you expect!

Was he the ref at Hull away last season? I was in a hotel the night before and the 4th official was there, he was saying how it really ruins his week when he or his officiating team makes a mistake. Well he bloody ruined my whole journey back, to Manchester and then Manchester to London due to train strike, running to get last min train! Seriously awful performance and even the night before we said to him how we never get decisions. Went on to praise Stroudy too which we could not believe.

They are so out of touch with fans and players. It needs an overhaul, standard is an all time low. The linesman v Stoke last week for example, how on earth can you make so many blatant errors! 

13 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

Was he the ref at Hull away last season? I was in a hotel the night before and the 4th official was there, he was saying how it really ruins his week when he or his officiating team makes a mistake. Well he bloody ruined my whole journey back, to Manchester and then Manchester to London due to train strike, running to get last min train! Seriously awful performance and even the night before we said to him how we never get decisions. Went on to praise Stroudy too which we could not believe.

They are so out of touch with fans and players. It needs an overhaul, standard is an all time low. The linesman v Stoke last week for example, how on earth can you make so many blatant errors! I 

No, that was Dean Whitestone the clown we had on Wednesday. I know people complain about Stroud but he's streets ahead of officials like Linnington and Whitestone, plus, a few others, as he is at least his own man and, rarely gets swayed by home crowds. 

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

Just now, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

No, that was Dean Whitestone the clown we had on Wednesday. I know people complain about Stroud but he's streets ahead of officials like Linnington and Whitestone, plus, a few others, as he is at least his own man and, rarely gets swayed by home crowds. 

I believe it was him on Wednesday who didn’t give Bell being hauled down like he was egg chasing. 

I guess we’ll get tonight’s bloke soon!

19 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I believe it was him on Wednesday who didn’t give Bell being hauled down like he was egg chasing. 

I guess we’ll get tonight’s bloke soon!

Yep. Giving the opposition a penalty as one of their players theatrically dives after no obvious contact…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chinapig said:

Large parts of it were found to be unsafe so were closed.

Didn't they find asbestos and that and money has delayed any further work on it. Work started before Covid didn't it, so been ages.

As for the result, didn't see this happening after the early goal

• Like 1

Linington, Langford, Ward, Eltringham, my top 4 (worst).  Dean Whitestone about to join them, and if we get Andy Davies again, make that top 6.

It shows how bad the standard is that I can rattle off a crap 6.  I could add a few more in that I don’t really rate too.

Stroud nowhere near as bad as those.

• Like 5
  • Flames 1

13 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Just a few posts on Birmingham forum, apparently pisspoor ownership over x years means they deserve a bit of luck. Laughable take. Typical of fans though I guess.

It is. Give us the softest penalty in the world and I for one will be saying we deserve it!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cityexile said:

It is. Give us the softest penalty in the world and I for one will be saying we deserve it!

That's true. The luck thing does make me laugh though given they've had 3 penalties in 11 League games one if not two of which probably shouldn't have been but forearm smashes in the face are fine in the box.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1