IGNORED

Has Everyone Forgotten Chris Roberts

cityfan

Have you all forgotten Roberts. Not one win yet or promising performance. He got us to Cardiff last year and was second top goalscorer the year before. In central attack he scores goals and that is proven.

There should be a bloody petition to have him back in the team as first choice central striker. Everything else should fit around him up front until proven otherwise.

It's easy to forget a lazy player when everybody else is putting in such industrious performances :D

I am surprised (bearing in mind his hot streak at the tail end of last season and the fact that we do not seem to have a player up-front capable of trying something different) that he has only been given 4 minutes.

No matter what Tins says about all starting on a level field, it was obvious from his appointment that Lita and Murray would get prolonged chances (in Lita case well deserved so far). And it is obvious that Heffernan would get a good chance no matter what as a signing with pedigree.

I think Roberts and Miller (to a lesser exten Gillespie) may have to wait quite a bit longer yet!

Let's hope playing players who simply aren't doing the business currently (not inc. Lita in that!), doesn't bite us on the fanny (american term :grr: )

It's easy to forget a lazy player when everybody else is putting in such industrious performances  :grr:

I am surprised (bearing in mind his hot streak at the tail end of last season and the fact that we do not seem to have a player up-front capable of trying something different) that he has only been given 4 minutes.

No matter what Tins says about all starting on a level field, it was obvious from his appointment that Lita and Murray would get prolonged chances (in Lita case well deserved so far).  And it is obvious that Heffernan would get a good chance no matter what as a signing with pedigree.

I think Roberts and Miller (to a lesser exten Gillespie) may have to wait quite a bit longer yet!

Let's hope playing players who simply aren't doing the business currently (not inc. Lita in that!), doesn't bite us on the fanny (american term  :grr: )

Heartily concurred............although the cynic in me says its going to be the same as last year-certain players getting a game, even when form dont warrant it. I rather suspect, unless there is a major injury/supension crisis Robbo may well have played his last game for us, and Gillespie wont be too seen much, or Miller unless we get a stormer from him Saturday. Ihope I'm wrong, I really do.

Archived