IGNORED

England under 21's on telly Thursday night

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, pillred said:

Unbelievable total domination from England and find themselves 1-0 down can't believe it but that's football.

Well, 9-1 to England must be one of the best performances from an under-21 side I have ever seen absolutely fantastic if this is our future I can't wait. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Really think he will go on to be the one of the best players we’ve ever seen come out of this country 

There’s some serious talent coming through. Will be exciting to see who else pushes through in the next 5/6 years. It’s why these pundits picking their England Euro 28 team is ridiculous.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Betty Swallocks said:

There’s some serious talent coming through. Will be exciting to see who else pushes through in the next 5/6 years. It’s why these pundits picking their England Euro 28 team is ridiculous.

It always surprises me the number of under 20s 21s etc that don't go on to fulfil their potential, players you would think that were nailed on for the England men's team fade into obscurity and end up playing in the lower leagues.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RedRock said:

One of the best displays of football I’ve witnessed.

Serbia were no mugs, but we totally dismantled and dispirited them with exhilarating football. 

Well done England Under 21s… and to think Scott will be knocking on the door soon too.

He'll do well getting into that team.

Every now and again a player comes along who seems to be very highly rated by every one 

but just dont get

The latest of which is Conor Gallagher

Every time i watch him All he seems to me is a red card waiting to happen (poor mans robbie savage)

ok last bit a bit harsh

Edited by Maltshoveller
  • Like 1