IGNORED

Bored? Dream ahead to Euro 2024.

Blagdon red

24 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Applied for 9 matches - got none. Ah well! Got accommodation booked in Cologne - might just go and enjoy the fanzones and the atmosphere. Was there in 2006 - it was great even without tickets.

Was seriously thinking about trying to get to a game but didn’t realise that the tickets went on sale today.

Reckon if I picked an obscure game at the start of the tournament Slovenia say, who look like making it, I might be able to pick a ticket up?

Was in Cologne in August, great City, wasn’t there long enough..

Edited by GrahamC

6 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Was seriously thinking about trying to get to a game but didn’t realise that the tickets went on sale today.

Reckon if I picked an obscure game at the start of the tournament Slovenia say, who look like making it, I might be able to pick a ticket up?

Was in Cologne in August, great City, wasn’t there long enough..

These are the results from the ballot which closed a few weeks ago. Tickets will go back on sale in December once the draw is known and yes surely it'll be relatively easy to get one for the lesser games

• Thanks 1

If you guys are heading out to cologne , consider taking the a relatively short side trip to Düsseldorf also. Went on a stag do there a few years ago when a big summer tournie was was on (Russia 2018). Had a cracking couple of days sinking beers and watching Footie in the bars down by the big river. Saying that I haven’t actually been to Cologne itself so that may be even better of course, but def consider Düsseldorf