IGNORED

I know nothing about Bristol City on EA FC 24,can someone enlighten me

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Isn’t the city researcher/expert part of this forum? Maybe they could enlighten us on how these images are generated 

It used to be me a number of years ago but it was pretty poorly paid and they kept ramping up what they wanted me to do so I gave it up. Stuff like, wanting me to change every players boots for every single real life match played and I just couldn't be bothered with it. 

Ultimately, the editor gets to choose between a bunch of preset faces, haircuts etc for any player that doesn't have a facescan. Whoever is editing now may be someone who manages a lot of teams and therefore just doesn't have the passion to give a **** that this one small club actually looks the best it can. I edited Yeovil Town for one year too and I know full well I cared more that City looked right a lot more than Yeovil.

Edited by TBW
  • Like 4

I went through trying to name them before scrolling down to name and number.  I managed to get more than half right, so I don't think it's terrible overall.  Cam Pring, Jason Knight, Harry Cornick and Andi Weimann I got easily enough, but Tommy Conway and Sammy Bell are dreadful.  Especially given the career they may have ahead of them.  Definitely not going to be one to look back on.

13 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I got James, King, Tanner, Wells and Cornick. The rest are laughable.

Dreadful effort, or lack of effort more appropriate.

I assume it's probably something to do with image rights, the top stars will have negotiated a price for theirs, but as you go down through the leagues EA probably don't care enough to fork out for them.

Hence the slightly crosseyed chubby faced chap pretending to be Big Rob. :)

Edited by Port Said Red

I actually still have access as a Reviewer with EA and can make suggestions for the faces rather than making the edits directly if people REALLY want changes to be made. Just have more of a life now to when I did it before and I don't actually play anymore either. I just buy it cheap at the end of a season every couple of years now.

Having a quick look at Google, seems I quit after FIFA 17...

Edited by TBW

13 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Apparently Ashton Gate will be added because of the women, do you know if this is true @TBW?

Gavin Marshall confirmed as much via Twitter. Apparently it'll come in an update later in the season.

I would imagine, though, that this would mean all current career modes you have, it won't go into by default. You'd have to start a new one to get the new stadium. It'd be there for quick game modes games too.

I've recommended changes to:

• Rob Dickie, Jason Knight, Sam Bell, Harvey Wiles-Richards, Mark Sykes, Tommy Conway, Taylor Gardner-Hickman, Rob Atkinson, Stefan Bajic, Raphael Araoye, Ephraim Yeboah.

Some are more subtle than others but look out for them in an update (if they get accepted). The Tommy Conway and Ephraim Yeboah ones should be particularly obvious to notice.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Buckeyed said:

Yeboah is going to have  to work on these if he's going to be any good:

image.png.aaa266641154767ba7f472d718bec52f.png

I've only suggested changes to their faces, no attributes. They require video evidence for that kinda stuff and I just can't be bothered on that front so much. If they give me editing rights back, I'll sort his speed a bit!

To confirm. Some of the changes have been accepted, whilst others continue to be outstanding and one particular they keep telling me they've done it but they haven't (Yeboah's hair).

And incidentally, they've offered me the Editor role for Millwall off the back of it... which I have declined.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, TBW said:

To confirm. Some of the changes have been accepted, whilst others continue to be outstanding and one particular they keep telling me they've done it but they haven't (Yeboah's hair).

And incidentally, they've offered me the Editor role for Millwall off the back of it... which I have declined.

Swap the editor role at City for the Milwall one offered?