IGNORED

“Your Pass has been updated”

Silvio Dante

Just now, BCFCGav said:

I thought people were complaining there wasn't enough communication from the club. They can't win!

Not quite the same is it - it’s an app update - although it contains the same amount of information we’re currently getting from the club tbf.   And in answer to the OP yes - lots of time….. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, lenred said:

Not quite the same is it - it’s an app update - although it contains the same amount of information we’re currently getting from the club tbf.   And in answer to the OP yes - lots of time….. 

If you look up you'll see the joke flying over your head!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

Yes 2 tickets both got iPhones and updating every hour or two. The other week mine didn’t get updated so it seems we are having some teething problems. Modern technology eh ?

I saw an interview with a guy last week who had kayaked across the Arctic. They asked him how quickly he had acclimated back to "real life", his answer was "3 days ago I was having to dig through 10ft of snow to get out of my tent, this morning I was complaining about the hotel WiFi :), so not long at all really."

• Haha 1

Yes. I’ve been getting very annoyed by this since Saturday evening too. 
Update notifications every couple of hours. 
I went into the wallet, turned off notifications, and guess what - yep, I’m still getting these notifications!! There is no cure 😤 

20 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

I don't get any notification, it just changes. 

Is this another benefit of not having an iPhone?

19 hours ago, Meh said:

Yep - clearly an iPhone only issue. I wondered if maybe they are pre-loading all fixtures in to whatever system ‘talks’ to our phones and it is forcing refreshes after every batch.

Kin annoying for sure

This feels like I might be tempting fate, but I don't get any notifications. 
The first game worked but went to expired passes, I put it back and it has quietly ticked over with no updates since. 
Not had one notification, I have to check each time to see if it's on the right game.

And I do have an iPhone. 

44 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

The first game worked but went to expired passes, I put it back and it has quietly ticked over with no updates since. 
Not had one notification, I have to check each time to see if it's on the right game.

And I do have an iPhone. 

Sounds like it's some setting whereby Google/Apple wallet can be set to receive notifications of changes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

And I do have an iPhone. 

I have just gone in and left on automatic updates but turned off notifications - maybe that is already what you have? 🤔