IGNORED

Season tickets

Gratz260689

Tried it once & couldn't do it.

Annoying but just ended up leaving it & the tickets went to waste.

Added their accounts to my profile.

Selected transfer tickets.

Bit on the allocate ticket page it wouldn't go beyond that & actually let me do it.

I did wonder if it was because I was doing it on my phone, so gave the friend my log on details to try on his desktop (I was flying off on holiday) but he couldn't do it on that either.

2 hours ago, Gratz260689 said:

Evening, anyone give me advice on how to forward my ticket on? I’ve gone on the site and clicked forward ticket but doesn’t come up with anything after that? Cheers

Just send the original link you got sent by the club and add it to the phone.
You can have the ticket on more than one device as we’ve done it 

You can transfer your ticket without restriction and it's easy to do.  You need to add the person you transfer too, under linked friends / family in your Bristol Sport account and they will need one too obviously to be able to add them.   Then go find the ticket for the match you want to transfer (in the tickets menu) and follow the simple step process.  I have done this a number of times already when people have been unable to attend.

• Like 1

• Admin
16 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Bit on the allocate ticket page it wouldn't go beyond that & actually let me do it.

I did wonder if it was because I was doing it on my phone, so gave the friend my log on details to try on his desktop (I was flying off on holiday) but he couldn't do it on that either.

I know a number of different people that have tried as well and nobody has got it to work

In the end they've always phoned the club to get an additional ticket emailed

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

That’s odd because I did so for the Coventry game on my phone without any problems, though I did have to create a “friend” relationship with the mate who had my ST first, because he hadn’t done so before.

Just forward the ‘download e-ticket onto your phone’ email (if you still have it) on to the person you wanna take.

Much faster than messing around the backward BS way.

You can have the season cards on as many phones as you like, but only one entry per card, obviously 👌

Anyone who downloads it into their phone’s wallet can delete it after and re-download again at any point.

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Thanks 3