IGNORED

Tits!

redrocks

Sounds awful. These creatures can be such a nuisance. Take my neighbours, for example. Where I live, we share communal gardens in the main but they have recently built some new independent houses each with its own front and back yard. They must be having serious trouble in these places with certain types of garden birds. Only the other day, a friend of mine announced that he had broken off his relationship with a lady who owns one of these new houses.

He said that she had a terrible thrush problem in her private area.

Saints preserve us!

Living in the states it's interesting how many different species there are here. For example, the lesser spotted woodpecker is quite prevalent here. A colleague of mine actually found a young hatchling of this species that had fallen out of its nest and has reared it to the extent that it is now quite domesticated. It has actually developed some interesting habits to adapt to its domesticated habitat from playing dead to draw in easily-duped insects before nabbing them in its beak and eating them to practising its drilling technique on the family moggy. It really is quite a sight. He puts him on a little stage at times, though personally I think that is a step too far, ie. a little too glitzy and American.

His cheesy little pecker attracts flies and hammers away at the pussy all day long.

Archived