IGNORED

City Wallpapers

Ian M

• Admin

Not sure if anyone's interested but I've made some desktop backgrounds for my own use and thought I'd just put a quick post up here in case anyone else fancied one of them:

(click the picture to go to a 1024x768 version)

screenprev.jpg

screen2prev.jpg

screen3prev.jpg

If you do happen to fancy using one just click the pic you want then when the image loads in the new window, right click it and select "Set as Background"....

If you think they're rubbish, shut up, or make some better ones so I can nick yours :grr:

:D

• Admin
Madger that is quality. Do you use paint or a different programme?

I use Photoshop though I'm still only a novice because there's so much you can learn to do on there.

Loving the top one, and it's now replaced me and the missus at the Millenium Stadium on my desktop  :D

My favourites are the top one and the bottom one. The middle one doesn't grab me so much. I must admit that I'm loving the way the away kit lends itself to these types of grphics

NB Credit now issued to Joe Meredith on the top wallpaper as it was his photo in the first place. :grr:

I use Photoshop though I'm still only a novice because there's so much you can learn to do on there.

Cheers mate :D

There are so many differnt graphics programmes you can use put i wasn't aware of this one.

I'm downloading it now; hopefully for free but i saw a £600 price tag somewhere :@

I have photoshop but have never really used it, you can produce some quality stuff with it (as you just proved :grr:) , wouldnt mind learning how to use it properly, is it hard to get to grips with?

Archived