IGNORED

Southampton away.

BCFC1512

• Admin
19 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

On sale Wednesday, 25 notes 

Tickets for our trip to Southampton on Wednesday, November 29th (7.45pm) will go on sale to Season Ticket holders on Wednesday, November 1st at 10am.

We have received a full allocation of 2825 tickets.

PRICES

Category Price

Adults £25

Senior (65+) £20

18-25 £20

Under-18s £15

Under-14s £15

Wheelchair users Appropriate age range with personal assistant/carer free of charge

SALE DATES

Season Ticket Holders – Wednesday, November 1st at 10am (Online only)

Members – Thursday, November 2nd at 10am (Online only)

General Sale – Thursday, November 2nd at 2pm (Online & Phone)

COACH TRAVEL

£15 for Season Ticket holders

£20 for Non Season Ticket holders

Coaches will leave the Winterstoke Road car park at 3.15pm and supporters will be able to park on site

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ralphindevon said:

The first “oh well, life goes on” moment about to happen with the tickets going on sale in a few minutes.

Hopefully we’ll still take a good few and it won’t be Nathan Jones in charge against his old club.

Sure we will it's one of the easier away trips.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

The first “oh well, life goes on” moment about to happen with the tickets going on sale in a few minutes.

Hopefully we’ll still take a good few and it won’t be Nathan Jones in charge against his old club.

Me too. Already committed to this one and QPR away. Lost quite a bit of enthusiasm this past week and it will take a while (if ever) to rekindle the passion. Let's see.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, devoncider said:

booked mine but the website crashed. I do have the confirmation email although when I loaded the site back up it is is in my basket 'processing'

Happened to me when I booked QPR tickets but as long as you have the confirmation then all good.

• Robin 1

14 minutes ago, lenred said:

It’s weird.  I’ve always found getting to that part of the world a bloody nightmare!  Train or car.   It should be so easy but it isn’t.  

I know what you mean, looking at the map it should be a piece of cake from here in south Devon. Truth is I could drive to a few midland clubs quicker.

I’m taking the train this time as I can’t be arsed with that south coast road.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, devoncider said:

booked mine but the website crashed. I do have the confirmation email although when I loaded the site back up it is is in my basket 'processing'

Similar thing has happened to me. I have a pending transaction on my credit card for the amount so guessing it's ok.

Thought I'd check my ticket history to see if it's listed but now every page 'warns' me that 

Warning!
Payment is still being processed. You are advised to return to the payment website and either complete or cancel the payment. OR you can cancel the entire transaction, however in this case there is some risk that the payment will still be processed.

Click here to cancel the transaction

Edited by Scrumpy Dziek

7 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I was really looking forward to going to this one. 

However now I just don't feel like going.

I know how you feel but remember the only constant thing with a football club are the fans.

In 1982 we had a mass exodus of fans in a couple short years. Looking back I’m proud I was there to witness what was a massive time in our history however depressing it was.

Back then we’d have given anything to be a couple wins from the top 6 of the second tier. All we can do is go along and see what happens but I feel I have to be there to witness it, it’s my club.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I know what you mean, looking at the map it should be a piece of cake from here in south Devon. Truth is I could drive to a few midland clubs quicker.

I live a few miles from you. The train to Southampton is an @rse ache. Usually about 3 hours at least one change. What time do the trains run until coming back?

5 minutes ago, Scrumpy Dziek said:

Similar thing has happened to me. I have a pending transaction on my credit card for the amount so guessing it's ok.

Thought I'd check my ticket history to see if it's listed but now every page 'warns' me that 

i actually hit the click here to cancel button after about 20 mins and it went through 🤷‍♂️ not sure if that's recommended though

5 minutes ago, supercidered said:

I live a few miles from you. The train to Southampton is an @rse ache. Usually about 3 hours at least one change. What time do the trains run until coming back?

Yes the train isn’t much better, 2 hours 40 I think with a change at Westbury.

No chance of getting back that night, can’t even do that for home evening games, so cheap hotel. I happen to be off work them 2 days anyway. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Is there a train back to Devon after the game though? I’m sure when I looked there wasn’t.

Just now, hollydog said:

Is there a train back to Devon after the game though? I’m sure when I looked there wasn’t.

Sorry- just read your later post!

12 minutes ago, devoncider said:

i actually hit the click here to cancel button after about 20 mins and it went through 🤷‍♂️ not sure if that's recommended though

Yeah, I was reluctant to do that but glad to hear it worked for you. I messaged supporterservices@bristol-sport.co.uk and slo@bcfc.co.uk and Jerry quickly confirmed the purchase so not as concerned now

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I know how you feel but remember the only constant thing with a football club are the fans.

In 1982 we had a mass exodus of fans in a couple short years. Looking back I’m proud I was there to witness what was a massive time in our history however depressing it was.

Back then we’d have given anything to be a couple wins from the top 6 of the second tier. All we can do is go along and see what happens but I feel I have to be there to witness it, it’s my club.

My mantra in life is that to really enjoy good times, you have to experience the bad times as it gives you a greater appreciation. 

I've never left a game early for example. Always there until the bitter end, even when 6 nil down against Cardiff. 

At the moment I'm not even sure I'll be going on Saturday. It all just feels so raw. 

• Robin 1

4 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

My mantra in life is that to really enjoy good times, you have to experience the bad times as it gives you a greater appreciation. 

I've never left a game early for example. Always there until the bitter end, even when 6 nil down against Cardiff. 

At the moment I'm not even sure I'll be going on Saturday. It all just feels so raw. 

You'll be there. Life goes on.