IGNORED

My Club

Numero Uno

If ever a decision smacked of this is my club and **** the lot of you this one is it. If the Owner and his son are that stupid and lacking in football knowledge to think that the current squad is promotion material then that’s what their next choice gets judged on for me. Couldn’t care less what their name is and their background. No excuses Stevie Boy, you’ve set a stupid bar, now you deliver it you daft ***.

• Like 16
  • Flames 3

This is my main thought right now, and well put. Lansdown has now said these 13 fit players have to get promoted or it’s failure. No pressure to the newbie. 

I really hope - for the new managers sake - he isn’t appointed until the international break in a fortnights time. At least by then he’ll have some semblance of a squad to use.

32 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

If ever a decision smacked of this is my club and **** the lot of you this one is it. If the Owner and his son are that stupid and lacking in football knowledge to think that the current squad is promotion material then that’s what their next choice gets judged on for me. Couldn’t care less what their name is and their background. No excuses Stevie Boy, you’ve set a stupid bar, now you deliver it you daft ***.

This isn’t his club , he’s the custodian of the club. It’s our club , he may make the decisions but it is not his club. Steve if you’ve lost interest , go. Never felt so down about a manager leaving our club since Jordan first time. Either our owner or chairman needs to be on sound of the city tomorrow - somehow I suspect they won’t 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, daored said:

This isn’t his club , he’s the custodian of the club. It’s our club , he may make the decisions but it is not his club. Steve if you’ve lost interest , go. Never felt so down about a manager leaving our club since Jordan first time. Either our owner or chairman needs to be on sound of the city tomorrow - somehow I suspect they won’t 

Not that Radio Bristol would ask the right questions, even if HRH did make an appearance. 

1 hour ago, Numero Uno said:

I don’t believe for a minute believe he’s been relieved because of results. 

And I don’t believe that any incoming manager will be held to those impossible standards. So long as the forelock is tugged and required access granted, considerably more rope will be granted.

• Flames 1

14 minutes ago, awbb said:

And I don’t believe that any incoming manager will be held to those impossible standards. So long as the forelock is tugged and required access granted, considerably more rope will be granted.

Bingo.

And he'll get money in January.

21 minutes ago, awbb said:

I’m sure you are right. However as a fan, after the statement the club have made that’s what I will be judging the next appointment on, nothing more, nothing less.

9 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Bingo.

And he'll get money in January.

Guaranteed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shaftesburyred said:

I’m just going to order next season’s ticket in the premier league when our new manager gets us promoted with a squad of 17 year olds, that will be some achievement!!!

More chance of standing in rocking horse sh1t!

Edited by MelksRed