IGNORED

Protest Saturday???

formerly known as ivan

2 minutes ago, luke_bristol said:

The only consequence that impacts them will be less money. SL is a money man, a deservedly successful one. Let him see the consequences in an Excel tab.

Completely disagree. The cowards will only run away if they see the anger that faces them. By all means drink elsewhere but they’ve already the season ticket holder’s money. 

Time to make them sell up. 

12 minutes ago, redordead1 said:

Would be as spineless as their behaviour.

They need to feel the anger and hear the fans calling for them to sell up. A few thousand empty seats or less money taken won’t convey that, it won’t catch the attention of the press and it will let these scumbags off the hook. 

We’ve been far too apathetic for years, time to show them how we really feel. There has to be consequences for their actions. 

I agree. Let's not be typical sleepy Bristol City about this and let them know exactly how we feel. Are we seriously just going to let them get away with this? 

• Like 6

Just now, sticks 1969 said:

Unfortunately it never happens 

you will walk in the concourse on Saturday and people will be drinking and eating there as usual 

Exactly. Empty seats does send a message but it just doesn’t happen. 200 out of 22,000 isn’t even noticeable. Jack s&&t will change until he sells

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ecko said:

Why don't you just **** off?

Can we not have different opinions without telling people to **** off? I think it is clear the majority of fans think this is a mistake, but there will always be people who disagree, which is okay isn't it?

For the record, I own my own business and I would not appreciate one of my staff (no matter how popular or good they are) questioning the way I run my business and I suspect this is what the Lansdowns really have problems with. 

I personally think that the club is in a much healthier position because of Nige and wish him all the very best

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Matty C said:

Can we not have different opinions without telling people to **** off? I think it is clear the majority of fans think this is a mistake, but there will always be people who disagree, which is okay isn't it?

For the record, I own my own business and I would not appreciate one of my staff (no matter how popular or good they are) questioning the way I run my business and I suspect this is what the Lansdowns really have problems with. 

I personally think that the club is in a much healthier position because of Nige and wish him all the very best

The muppet Chump is a troll

Deserves everything he gets

15 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

Unfortunately it never happens 

you will walk in the concourse on Saturday and people will be drinking and eating there as usual 

This feels different tbh. Let's see but the vast support for NP and widespread bewilderment and disgust at the decision makes me wonder.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

3 minutes ago, Matty C said:

If you own a business you dont want staff like sheep. You want staff who question how the business is run but with positive contributions and thoughts not "boss f. off" or "you don't know what your doing".

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Selred said:

I’m going, as I’ve bought the ticket already (if I hadn’t I wouldn’t of gone). But I’m not eating or drinking at the ground. 

Plenty of anti Lansdown chants please. Could section 82 do a banner?

They'll be plenty of chants I am sure, as for banners will be up to Section 82 and @James.

5 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Tennis balls on the pitch…

Not a bad shout. 

36 minutes ago, luke_bristol said:

I’ve come to realise that not going to games is the only way to express how angry I am with this decision. 

This is the only language the board will understand. They do not engage with the fans, the SLO is ran off his feet just dealing with the issues with streaming services, so what alternative is there? SL even blocks people on Twitter.

This is the lowest I have ever been as a City fan, even the Holden appointment was like this.

They already have the money through season tickets mate . Go to the ground and voice loudly for them to sell up and most importantly don’t spend any money in the ground or club shop .