IGNORED

Protest Saturday???

formerly known as ivan

1 minute ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

The only protest this owner will take any notice of is a boycott.

Stay away. If you really feel that strongly then walk. If you keep going then you're supporting this decision. 

But if you are a season ticket holder they already have your bloody money! 

GO AND PROTEST!!!!

• Like 11

Just now, Galley is our king said:

They won't care, not costing them a penny!! 

A protest won't make any difference either but might make me feel better!!!

Of course it is. No food, no booze. 

What do you think the mark up is on that?

Less than 10k sends a proper message.

200 swearing and foaming at the mouth is just the fringe. 

A half empty dolman stand on the other hand...

10 minutes ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

The only protest this owner will take any notice of is a boycott.

Stay away. If you really feel that strongly then walk. If you keep going then you're supporting this decision. 

Awful idea. Whatever has happened these players need our support they have given as much as they can.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Robin 2

4 minutes ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

Of course it is. No food, no booze. 

What do you think the mark up is on that?

Less than 10k sends a proper message.

200 swearing and foaming at the mouth is just the fringe. 

A half empty dolman stand on the other hand...

Would be as spineless as their behaviour.

They need to feel the anger and hear the fans calling for them to sell up. A few thousand empty seats or less money taken won’t convey that, it won’t catch the attention of the press and it will let these scumbags off the hook. 

We’ve been far too apathetic for years, time to show them how we really feel. There has to be consequences for their actions. 

• Like 3
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 1

I’ve come to realise that not going to games is the only way to express how angry I am with this decision. 

This is the only language the board will understand. They do not engage with the fans, the SLO is ran off his feet just dealing with the issues with streaming services, so what alternative is there? SL even blocks people on Twitter.

This is the lowest I have ever been as a City fan, even the Holden appointment was like this.

They need to feel the anger and hear the fans calling for them to sell up. A few thousand empty seats or less money taken won’t convey that, it won’t catch the attention of the press and it will let these scumbags off the hook. 

We’ve been far too apathetic for years, time to show them how we really feel. There has to be consequences for their actions. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Against the joke of a board and their decision to fire Pearson.

Show Pearson the backing he still had from the fans.

SL had let down Cotts and threw him under the bus and now the same for Pearson. While in between the two, allowed Johnson to run this club into the ground season after season.

Time to force his hand and move this club on to someone capable.

I am fuming absolutely livid with the Lansdowns. What a pair of ****ing cowards they are. It’s time folks to make feelings know in whatever (peaceful) way. Hit them in the pocket - don’t buy any food & drink in the ground or merch in the shop. Get the old bedsheets out and around the ground a la LJ. #GetoutLansclown #SellupLansdown 

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 1

1 minute ago, redordead1 said:

They need to feel the anger and hear the fans calling for them to sell up. A few thousand empty seats or less money taken won’t convey that, it won’t catch the attention of the press and it will let these scumbags off the hook. 

We’ve been far too apathetic for years, time to show them how we really feel. There has to be consequences for their actions. 

The only consequence that impacts them will be less money. SL is a money man, a deservedly successful one. Let him see the consequences in an Excel tab.

Not turning up to the next game means the team don’t get supported, they don’t deserve this.  Instead how about all fans stand and turn their backs on the game at a specific time whilst singing abuse to the owners?  Players still supported but a message to the lansdowns.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, luke_bristol said:

The only consequence that impacts them will be less money. SL is a money man, a deservedly successful one. Let him see the consequences in an Excel tab.

They already have the majority of the money - go to the game Sat and for once AG should let them know how you feel

• Like 3

Not going is not an option for me, I’ve already paid for my season ticket, so it doesn’t matter to the club if I go or not. Secondly, I support Bristol City, I don’t support SL, JL & co, there’ll be 11 men taking the field trying to get us 3 points, this farcical situation isn’t their fault and they need our support.

Edited by BS15_RED
  • Like 7
  • Robin 1

8 minutes ago, luke_bristol said:

I’ve come to realise that not going to games is the only way to express how angry I am with this decision. 

This is the only language the board will understand. They do not engage with the fans, the SLO is ran off his feet just dealing with the issues with streaming services, so what alternative is there? SL even blocks people on Twitter.

This is the lowest I have ever been as a City fan, even the Holden appointment was like this.

Completely agree, well said and people need to listen. Do not be a sheep

• Like 1