IGNORED

Protest Saturday???

formerly known as ivan

44 minutes ago, noize said:

The best protest would be not to go. I honestly don't like to think of even 1 more penny going to Lansdown. I understand he doesn't need it, Just feel like I'm giving money to someone to kick me in the balls.

It’s about the team / club not lansdown , by not going I feel you would be letting the players down , in my opinion the fans need to stick together and rally the last thing I want is for our team to start plummeting down the league , no winners there 

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Well they don’t If  like me you pay by direct debit. It’s getting cancelled 

The last thing the team / club now need is to see a shite atmosphere empty seats for Saturday and Sheffield weds take the points , there’s no winners there in my eyes people who protest and not going are letting the team down , get to the gate make your feelings known then get behind the team .

the last thing we want is delusional owners , no manager and no points meaning plummeting down the league wtf that gonna achieve 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, redkev said:

It’s about the team / club not lansdown , by not going I feel you would be letting the players down , in my opinion the fans need to stick together and rally the last thing I want is for our team to start plummeting down the league , no winners there 

hit the owners in the pocket that will hit them 

Just now, redkev said:

The last thing the team / club now need is to see a shite atmosphere empty seats for Saturday and Sheffield weds take the points , there’s no winners there in my eyes people who protest and not going are letting the team down , get to the gate make your feelings known then get behind the team .

the last thing we want is delusional owners , no manager and no points meaning plummeting down the league wtf that gonna achieve 

They have to know how we feel . The only way to hit them is on the pocket. It would be best if the ground was empty . The fans have more power than we think. 

Just now, nellie said:

hit the owners in the pocket that will hit them 

I don’t give 2 xxxxx about the owners it’s about the team / club , any way they have 2 much money to hit them in the pocket and are trying to sell the club , I don’t want my team to plummet down the league and get relegated 

• Like 1
  • Robin 3

3 minutes ago, redkev said:

The sentiment is great but that’s how anger gets swept under the carpet. If we win the next two this latest bit of incompetence will be forgotten about.

Got to draw the line somewhere and look past the next game and the next 3 points.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, redkev said:

I don’t give 2 xxxxx about the owners it’s about the team / club , any way they have 2 much money to hit them in the pocket and are trying to sell the club , I don’t want my team to plummet down the league and get relegated 

for the first time in my life i do i want the owners to **** off they don't want us to succeed so why should the fans give a **** sorry being honest here its blatant 

Rather than protest how about some support|? Sounds like spoilt kids cant get their own way. We are City bigger than Pearson Lansdown whoever  move on. 

Talk about soft lads.

3 minutes ago, nellie said:

for the first time in my life i do i want the owners to **** off they don't want us to succeed so why should the fans give a **** sorry being honest here its blatant 

Tripe.

1 minute ago, cotswoldred2 said:

Rather than protest how about some support|? Sounds like spoilt kids cant get their own way. We are City bigger than Pearson Lansdown whoever  move on. 

Talk about soft lads.

Tripe.

yes that's a wind pipe and that dead windpipe obviously knows more about football that you  

As much as I’d join in the with protest and chants it’s not gonna happen . The fan base since the rebuild is way to soft and without trying to stir the pot it’s a lot less passionate than a lot of clubs . 

As they’ve already got your money from season tickets the only way to financially hurt them is not buying anything inside the ground but sadly again people will carry on as normal .

• Like 1

Just now, nellie said:

see uneducated have no idea what tripe is off to bed little dude 

God you are so wrong in every way, Little Dude has been City for 70 plus years and Tripe is offal not just windpipe what a strange one you are.

Been through the the top flight and bottom of the 4th, watched Atyeo in his pomp, grow some minerals and stop crying...Nige will be fine, he has had another good payday.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Against the joke of a board and their decision to fire Pearson.

Show Pearson the backing he still had from the fans.

SL had let down Cotts and threw him under the bus and now the same for Pearson. While in between the two, allowed Johnson to run this club into the ground season after season.

Time to force his hand and move this club on to someone capable.

When you say he allowed Lee Johnson to run the club into the ground season after season, are you including the seasons we finished 11th, 8th and 12th in the championship, our highest positions for nearly a decade, and some of our highest for 40 years? 

3 minutes ago, cotswoldred2 said:

God you are so wrong in every way, Little Dude has been City for 70 plus years and Tripe is offal not just windpipe what a strange one you are.

Been through the the top flight and bottom of the 4th, watched Atyeo in his pomp, grow some minerals and stop crying...Nige will be fine, he has had another good payday.

im not worried about Nige i just could see what he was doing im now sure we will screw it up because its that's wats this club is legendry for 

23 minutes ago, nellie said:

But you obviously you do give xxxx like we all do , you can’t just say that’s it I don’t give a xxx anymore , not knocking you but like us all your angry and frustrated

4 minutes ago, firstdivision said:

When you say he allowed Lee Johnson to run the club into the ground season after season, are you including the seasons we finished 11th, 8th and 12th in the championship, our highest positions for nearly a decade, and some of our highest for 40 years? 

And we have been paying for it ever since! Those finishes were nothing to be proud of. The 11th place finish was the season we were top 6 around Christmas wasn’t it? Pearson has spent 2 and a half years digging us out of a Lee Johnson sized hole. Spent a lot of money and achieved nothing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, redkev said:

But you obviously you do give xxxx like we all do , you can’t just say that’s it I don’t give a xxx anymore , not knocking you but like us all your angry and frustrated

good point wouldn't be posting if i didn't but its clear the owners don't care why should the fans

5 minutes ago, nellie said:

im not worried about Nige i just could see what he was doing im now sure we will screw it up because its that's wats this club is legendry for 

Your sure? Nigel is a complex character not loved for his somewhat abrasive ways, a bit old fashioned sure, but perhaps we do need a younger coach that seems to be working at a lot of other clubs. 

16 minutes ago, firstdivision said:

Spending £60m+ & 68 players signed trebling the wage bill to finish ******* twelfth 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 5

1 minute ago, cotswoldred2 said:

Your sure? Nigel is a complex character not loved for his somewhat abrasive ways, a bit old fashioned sure, but perhaps we do need a younger coach that seems to be working at a lot of other clubs. 

yes lets do another Dean Holden big steaming pile of well you know how that turned out