IGNORED

FBC POD Bonus Episode: Didn't see that coming [not today anyway!]

headhunter

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

DaveP & Ian are debate Pearson's sacking with contributions from Neil Sutton & Chris Honor:

Well done....On the ball as ever..............while the 3 Drips in a Driptray   are having their Sunday tea or discussing holidays in the Forest of Dean? 😝

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Perhaps some people actually have an alternative life?

Unfortunately, yes. I was watching Killers of the Flower Moon, at Vue Cribbs Causeway and missed the chance to appear.

During yesterday’s FBC edition we predicted that Pearson could be sacked following a loss to Wednesday. 

Michael Beale is my choice for manager.

17 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Unfortunately, yes. I was watching Killers of the Flower Moon, at Vue Cribbs Causeway and missed the chance to appear.

During yesterday’s FBC edition we predicted that Pearson could be sacked following a loss to Wednesday. 

Michael Beale is my choice for manager.

Beale was put to me today! Of those I’ve noted the bookies are looking at he is the stand out! And his first game could be QPR away! That would be fun. He is hated down there for leaving! 😂 

Edited by REDOXO
  • Flames 1

46 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

The length of that film you'll be lucky to get a new pod out before the next manager comes in

Edited by pj76
  • Flames 1

Good to see you lot doing a pod. Found it hard to listen to 3PIAP presenters earlier try and defend the decision in every little way possible. The owners need to be held accountable for a lot that has gone wrong at City.

Edited by 2015

2 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Good to see you lot doing a pod. Found it hard to listen to 3PIAP presenters earlier try and defend the decision in every little way possible.

3PIAP are very affiliated to the club and even share the same sponsor.

We have, and always will be, wholly independent.

This is a results business but we felt Nige would at least get to the international break. He deserved an extension even if that were just to replace a contract with 6 months to run with a rolling 12 month deal. Quite simply his brusque personality was too much for SL & the boy to deal with.

I actually feel quite sad about how it's gone for Nigel and wish the cards had fallen more kindly for him. Injuries were his undoing but he hadn't made the right call with his aversion to loan signings while other clubs have to good effect.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, headhunter said:

3PIAP are very affiliated to the club and even share the same sponsor.

We have, and always will be, wholly independent.

This is a results business but we felt Nige would at least get to the international break. He deserved an extension even if that were just to replace a contract with 6 months to run with a rolling 12 month deal. Quite simply his brusque personality was too much for SL & the boy to deal with.

I actually feel quite sad about how it's gone for Nigel and wish the cards had fallen more kindly for him. Injuries were his undoing but he hadn't made the right call with his aversion to loan signings while other clubs have to good effect.

We need a fans podcast and not one affiliated in any way to the inner workings of the club. Thanks for putting the pod out, will be a good listen i'm sure.

• Flames 1

13 hours ago, 2015 said:

Good to see you lot doing a pod. Found it hard to listen to 3PIAP presenters earlier try and defend the decision in every little way possible. The owners need to be held accountable for a lot that has gone wrong at City.

I had to turn 3PIAP off as well. Couldn't stand them trying to justify it, far to close to the club to be independent 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, frenchred said:

I had to turn 3PIAP off as well. Couldn't stand them trying to justify it, far to close to the club to be independent 

I dont want to name names but the geezer who goes on Radio Bristol often on there talks absolute nonsense. Clearly quite friendly with some within the club and the sponsor of 3PIAP is Huboo.... Our shirt sponsors. Won't listen to them ever again.

53 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Five minutes in Dave talks about Terry Venebles being sacked by WBA then follows up by saying something about us beating Wednesday 5-0.

Good spot [btw, you've spelt it wrong, should be Venables] and I meant to say sacked by Spurs. That was years ago but at the time there was talk of fans walking out at the next home game in protest. It never happened. My follow up was saying if we're 3-0 up at half-time against Wednesday this weekend, regardless of who's in charge, sentiment over Nigel will rapidly drift away as that's how fickle people are.

• Flames 1