IGNORED

New coach, why?

Atticus

I'm seeing people getting excited by this. This worries me. 

What does this new coach bring that Pearson doesn't? Not much I'm guessing. 

What needs to happen is this. Judge this new coach on Lansdown and Tinnion. 

We sacked our manager because he wasn't good enough supposedly. We sacked him for out chance at top six according to Jon. So the remit is top 6. Judge him on that. 

Tinnion has told us how our new coach will play our team. Attacking and pressing. So Judge this on tinnion. 

Seriously. Anything going forward till the end of the season should absolutely 100% be judged on these two morons. That have decided how we should play and what is good enough above any coach that comes in. 

Please don't forget this in your excitement. 

You have two snakes leading the line deciding on first team policy. 

Please see these topics to name a few:

Board interference

How Do They Turn This Around?

The response!

Ultimate Poll: Pearson, Lansdown and the board

My second posting in 3 years. I am sending the same post.

Tinns Speaks

Plenty of criticism out there (warranted) you can join in above! You can't blame fans to be inquisitive about our new manager/head coach. Surely we don't have to be in a constant mood of pity for Nigel and anger for the board. The club is much bigger than all of them. 

• Like 5

We have to give the new man a chance and to an extent if he doesn’t do well he won’t get much flak as it will be directed above him. 

the powers that be have backed themselves into a corner on this one. They’ve indirectly been telling us the failings of the previous regime last few days and how the new regime will fix these and how we will play more front foot pressing football with a fitter squad. Where top 6 is a target. 

if this doesn’t transpire they are going to look very stupid for getting rid of a well liked manager.

of course they might be right and prove the critical fans among us wrong. It’s going to be interesting for sure 

Edited by milo1111

I can't think of anyone realistic out there who is a definitive upgrade on NP.

Putting aside the shitty way in which he was treated, the foundations he started, evolving the side gradually in a tactical all while his resources he had fo work with were falling.

It's cynical as hell too because last few games included Leeds away, Severnside derby on the road and Ipswich who are 2nd at home.

Sheffield Wednesday with 1 win all season and QPR who are 2nd or 3rd bottom next, maybe one or two back from injury. Looks great for the new guy!!

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1

Like it or not  (not ! ) Nige is gone.

We have to look forward and tomorrow is a new dawn ( Ooo I like that )

We can get behind the team, players returning and two winnable games we should feel a little excited.

We can still think and call the owner and baby owner pricks 

The new manager will rightly be judged on what we see as well as results.

Tinnion will be judged on recruitment , I will keep my thoughts to myself for now.

There is no one managerial appointment that will quieten the fanbase, so it will be an interesting atmosphere for his first few games, whenever he turns up.