IGNORED

New Series - Death in Paradise / BS3

Davefevs

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

In fairness any other of these types of detective series, location irrelevant!

Plot, person murdered (Nige sacked), murderer (new manager).

As the programme progresses we get introduced to a series of new characters (new manager rumours), all with something that could make them the murderer (new manager).  We buy into their likelihood of being the murderer too, until the next character is introduced, and son on and so forth, until all is revealed and it’s someone who we’ve barely seen, let alone any reason why they might be the murderer (new manager).

This last couple of days feels a bit like this.

Even so, do we get the Ben Miller, Kris Marshall, or Ralf Little unveiling?  I discount Ardal O’Hanlon, I can’t look past him being Father Dougall! 😉

Kris is the local lad. Grew up in Wells. I'm claiming him for City.

But we do need a detective on this case:

image.png.e71a09b99b4fdaa9d41f8853316f9416.png

• Haha 3

Cliff hanger at the end of episode 2. 
Nicey Nicey but with a dark side Team Technical Director (played by disingenuous Geordie Declan Donnelly), discovers Tommy Conway has been digging a tunnel from the 3rd trap in the HPC changing rooms in an attempt to escape the madness. But where does it lead…………..yes, Bournemouth 

Edited by Harry

12 minutes ago, Harry said:

Cliff hanger at the end of episode 2. 
Nicey Nicey but with a dark side Team Technical Director (played by disingenuous Geordie Declan Donnelly), discovers Tommy Conway has been digging a tunnel from the 3rd trap in the HPC changing rooms in an attempt to escape the madness. But where does it lead…………..yes, Bournemouth 

Surely it leads to them unearthing the body of Marlee Watkins?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

In fairness any other of these types of detective series, location irrelevant!

Plot, person murdered (Nige sacked), murderer (new manager).

As the programme progresses we get introduced to a series of new characters (new manager rumours), all with something that could make them the murderer (new manager).  We buy into their likelihood of being the murderer too, until the next character is introduced, and son on and so forth, until all is revealed and it’s someone who we’ve barely seen, let alone any reason why they might be the murderer (new manager).

This last couple of days feels a bit like this.

Even so, do we get the Ben Miller, Kris Marshall, or Ralf Little unveiling?  I discount Ardal O’Hanlon, I can’t look past him being Father Dougall! 😉

ooh I do like Ben Miller though. Can he be our new HC?

• Haha 1