IGNORED

Liam Manning - CONFIRMED NEW HEAD COACH

Lydered

2 minutes ago, Jose said:

Nige for a rookie……Fabulous. 
Was always going to be someone like him. He’s on an absolute hiding to nothing. He won’t be the problem when this inevitably fails. 

All the best Liam. 

He may be a relative rookie but he will have the strength and experience of Jon Lansdown to guide him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Jose said:

Nige for a rookie……Fabulous. 
Was always going to be someone like him. He’s on an absolute hiding to nothing. He won’t be the problem when this inevitably fails. 

All the best Liam. 

That’s the key for me. It’s not Liam Mannings fault he is coming here for a pay rise, further his career and is probably being promised funds to spend. I will judge his performance fairly and if he achieves what I would expect with what he has available then no complaints are on him. If that achievement doesn’t match the Upstairs Mob then that’s on them now, not Manning who is only in the firing line if he turns us from being as bang average as you can get into a relegation battle.

• Like 2

Utterly ludicrous appointment which now seems to be nailed on . Sacked by MK Dons following a run of 1 win in 11 games and we’ve decided he’s the next Eddie Howe after a dozen matches this season ! I really hope he proves all the doubters wrong but this feels more like a Johnson/Holden/Millen/Mciness keep everything crossed type of appointment to me ! 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, johnheadbcfc said:

Or he could be the one to push us on? Christ talk about being negative for sake of it 

It's a crap appointment. All week OTIB has gone in to meltdown about NP and rightly so. Then just a few days later City fans are lapping it up that we've landed Manning as the replacement for NP. It's embarrassing.

• Like 2

Just now, Numero Uno said:

That’s the key for me. It’s not Liam Mannings fault he is coming here for a pay rise, further his career and is probably being promised funds to spend. I will judge his performance fairly and if he achieves what I would expect with what he has available then no complaints are on him. If that achievement doesn’t match the Upstairs Mob then that’s on them now, not Manning who is only in the firing line if he turns us from being as bang average as you can get into a relegation battle.

He'll get my unwavering support [until we go on a bad run]