IGNORED

Liam Manning - CONFIRMED NEW HEAD COACH

Lydered

12 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

How long will you be keeping up this pretence of being postive about the club's strategy and liking the new manager? Because we all know that you'll be dying to scream for him to be sacked as soon as he loses a couple of games.

If he's rubbish why keep him? But I'd give him till end of the season.

49 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

Do you thing any BS employees could be coerced by the powers that be into signing up just to back the board ? if so surely that would come out in the wash in the future with a whistle blower or two, utter nonsense as far as i'm concerned with zero proof to back it up  

Would they need coercing. Maybe they’re just curious about what fans are thinking. 

15 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

When I first posted about the new accounts it was on the Saturday night before NP was sacked on the Sunday. There were 5 or 6 new accounts that joined and all were anti NP. Mods said later on that thread that they were indeed BS employees and they had signed up with there BS email addresses.

Makes my piss boil!!

Had a right go at a couple but what does it really show? It clearly shows the powers that be knew that there would be a backlash and tried to redress the balance a bit. 

That in turn also shows they don't actually give a rats ass for supporters opinions.

Very Kremlin-esq, and ******* appalling....

Wait until you read Max O'learys interview in the post. I commented about it in the manager bingo thread.... outstanding work JL

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

When I first posted about the new accounts it was on the Saturday night before NP was sacked on the Sunday. There were 5 or 6 new accounts that joined and all were anti NP. Mods said later on that thread that they were indeed BS employees and they had signed up with there BS email addresses.

I missed this

14 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

No idea….wait to see how Manning performs.

We all probably get to hear from a small number of sources.  I heard the same.

We paying up Matty James, selling him, or letting him go on a free with someone picking up his wages?

Just repeating what one of the mods said. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don’t make anything up, but I can repeat what was posted.

Matty James is still class

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

That is shocking that this happened if true. What a way to manipulate fan base! 

Remember, we’re fans when City are doing well - let us know how great we are, give us your positive feedback, etc - but you’ll find we’re only mere customers when times are tough.

1 hour ago, Zuni said:

Certainly agree with the attitude part but please prepare yourself for King, James and Williams not being part of a new "front foot", attacking, dynamic approach. They simply do not fit.

Why would we let them go, when the Lansdown have stated we have a squad good enough for a top six spot/promotion?