IGNORED

Players to be informed tomorrow l

BCFC31

1 minute ago, Fuber said:

Assume is a free agent due to time scales. Likely his own coaching team if Fleming has been released. High press and develops players.

Couldnt be Jesse Marsch, could it?

JL said how far off the betting market was in his interview - I haven't seen JM in any.

Turned down Southampton when they were in the prem - cant see him coming to a mid table champ club.

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

The one name I haven’t seen mentioned to much is Scott Parker….

I'll support whoever it is (with a few exceptions!).  However, despite his penchant for natty knitwear, I'm not sure Parker is much good unless he's got a much bigger budget than the majority of the division.

Would be delighted to be proved wrong.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

The one name I haven’t seen mentioned to much is Scott Parker….

No thank you.

Two promotions, with top end budgets. Moaned at the first sign of adversity post promotion in 2022.

Made heavier weather of the two promotions than he probably should have too.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fuber said:

....? Can I ask why?

His Salzburg team (pre Leeds) were one of the best teams I've seen live (granted it was 2021 against Wien), with regards to entertainment.

I’ll be completely honest - I just can’t take the Americans seriously 

Anyone who played the sport in a way where penalty shoot outs started with a run from the half way line - is not good enough to manage our club 😅

25 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

He became famous on the back of getting a job due to his skill at playing Football Manager on his computer, turns out he was pretty good at it!

I have been told that any club employing him will have to pay a fine every match he is in charge as he has no coaching qualifications, but no idea how true it is.

Thanks. I remember a interview he did on talkSPORT now . 

3 minutes ago, TDarwall said:

I'll support whoever it is (with a few exceptions!).  However, despite his penchant for natty knitwear, I'm not sure Parker is much good unless he's got a much bigger budget than the majority of the division.

Would be delighted to be proved wrong.

Indeed two promotions but with parachute money. 

It is refreshing to hear City fans be realistic or even pessimistic about who we could possibly attract unlike the blue lot who seem to think they are a massive club that managers are queueing up to 'do a job for' for.

Looking forward to hearing the news whatever it is. Much like checking the final scores, bracing myself in case of disappointment. Remember, whoever it is, we shouldn't judge them too soon.

19 minutes ago, Fuber said:

....? Can I ask why?

His Salzburg team (pre Leeds) were one of the best teams I've seen live (granted it was 2021 against Wien), with regards to entertainment.

He is a brilliant coach = what we need.

Some of our play yesterday still looked like we were under coached and a bit confused on the plan - IMO.

(first 15 minutes were excellent though)

• Like 1