IGNORED

Players to be informed tomorrow l

BCFC31

So the "credible" posters perhaps not so credible after all.

ITK = NITK

What a lot of bullox perpetuated by people who are only too happy to lap up and re-post utter hogwash particularly if it suits their agenda.

Fleming wasn't sacked , the players have a day off today and Lampard was as likely as Pep. 

Bookies laughing all the way to the bank.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

A top 10 budget doesn't sound credible to me or indeed any of us.

So our last set of published accounts were for which season - 21-22? Is that right?

I'm willing to bet those are the figures Jon Boy is using when he sits there and says "we have a top 10 budget", "we're under-performing for the budget" etc.

Whereas we all know that, since then, there has been massive cost cutting, high earning players have left, new players bought from Aldi not Harrods, wage reductions across the board etc. etc.

To the point you and our other resident bean counters are confident that our current budget as of today is NOT top 10 - anymore. 

If so, Jon Boy is just being dishonest, ambiguous, lying. Call it what you will.  

I mean, as has been pointed out on here already, and I wish a journalist would put to Jon Boy or Gavin Marshall - our budget cannot be more than any of the clubs currently in receipt of Parachute Payments can it? And there are half a dozen of those? Then there's Stoke, West Brom - I bet Wednesday are paying Barry Bannan an absolute fortune etc etc. 

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

So our last set of published accounts were for which season - 21-22? Is that right?

I'm willing to bet those are the figures Jon Boy is using when he sits there and says "we have a top 10 ten budget", "we're under-performing for the budget" etc.

Whereas we all know that, since then, there has been massive cost cutting, high earning players have left, new players bought from Aldi not Harrods, wage reductions across the board etc. etc.

To the point you and our other resident bean counters are confident that our current budget as of today is NOT top 10 - anymore. 

If so, Jon Boy is just being dishonest, ambiguous, lying. Call it what you will.  

I mean, as has been pointed out on here already, and I wish a journalist would put to Jon Boy or Gavin Marshall - our budget cannot be more than any of the clubs currently in receipt of Parachute Payments can it? And there are half a dozen of those? Then there's Stoke, West Brom - I bet Wednesday are paying Barry Bannan an absolute fortune etc etc. 

He’s lying, but that’s fine by me.

Another excuse removed when this doesn’t work.

We are 4 points behind Preston in 6th, there is two thirds of the season left.

Now we have removed our “underperforming” manager just watch us go.

Large foam hands for JL!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 05/11/2023 at 09:01, BCFC31 said:

I have heard today the players will find out who the new head coach  is tomorrow, weather an announcement will follow in the media or not I'm unsure but it certainly looks like its extremely close 👍

Not only has the new coach not been announced to the players today, the players aren’t even at the HPC today.  They have a day off and return to training tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Ok tomorrow is Today.

So who has been announced A new head coach ?

I am so excited 

The original poster meant today's tomorrow, not yesterday's tomorrow (or was it tomorrow's tomorrow - not sure now?) so you'll just have to reign in that excitement for a bit longer..........

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

So the "credible" posters perhaps not so credible after all.

ITK = NITK

What a lot of bullox perpetuated by people who are only too happy to lap up and re-post utter hogwash particularly if it suits their agenda.

Fleming wasn't sacked , the players have a day off today and Lampard was as likely as Pep. 

Bookies laughing all the way to the bank.

I think a lot of it is Chinese whispers and people getting excited rather than malicious shitstirring. For example:

Lansdown tells Fleming "Curtis, we will let you go once we've got a new manager in"

Someone overhears that and tells their mate "just heard them say they are letting Curtis go".

That mate tells someone "they've let Curtis go today".

That someone posts on here "Curtis has been let go"

Everyone piles in on that and suddenly he's been fired yesterday.

Edited by ExiledAjax
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Peter1450 said:

Are you reintroducing bar maids in basques on a Friday lunchtime?🤪😂

I'm fairly sure that some 25 years or so back, the bar maids were not only in basques but topless as well on a Friday night.

The only reason i remember this (ahem) is that the place was so packed we only ever managed to get one or maybe two rounds in before heading off to watch the bands playing at The Fleece.

3 hours ago, Malago said:

Not only has the new coach not been announced to the players today, the players aren’t even at the HPC today.  They have a day off and return to training tomorrow.

Just because the players aren't in training that doesn't mean they won't be informed who the new head coach is. I'd hardly expect the club have the new head coach jump out of a cake Tuesday morning shouting " surprise " 🤦🏻‍♂️

37 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I think a lot of it is Chinese whispers and people getting excited rather than malicious shitstirring. For example:

Lansdown tells Fleming "Curtis, we will let you go once we've got a new manager in"

Someone overhears that and tells their mate "just heard them say they are letting Curtis go".

That mate tells someone "they've let Curtis go today".

That someone posts on here "Curtis has been let go"

Everyone piles in on that and suddenly he's been fired yesterday.

Shot at dawn you say? Bloody Lansdowns.

2 hours ago, Sir Leigh of Somerset said:

I'm fairly sure that some 25 years or so back, the bar maids were not only in basques but topless as well on a Friday night.

The only reason i remember this (ahem) is that the place was so packed we only ever managed to get one or maybe two rounds in before heading off to watch the bands playing at The Fleece.

I for one am glad that that is not still the case, after 25 years and three kids 

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

This is Robboreds time to shine, with his eternal wisdom of "don't believe anything until it's on the OS"

This forum is a better place without him.

On 05/11/2023 at 12:34, 1960maaan said:

Just showing off.

Many of us don't even know how to pass it on to a mate for one game, let alone hand it back. :thumbsup:

it is very easy but click on ticket i.e. one game  (not season that does not work). To hand it back just don't attend ( you will get fa back)