IGNORED

Bournemouth

KeithWelch'sTash

3 minutes ago, KeithWelch'sTash said:

I know we have all moved on.

I know we have bigger fish to fry at our own club.

but do we all secretly want Bournemouth to go down?

I think I do😂

Not really bothered tbh. Think think just about stay up.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, KeithWelch'sTash said:

I know we have all moved on.

I know we have bigger fish to fry at our own club.

but do we all secretly want Bournemouth to go down?

I think I do😂

Interested why you want them to go down.  On balance, I want them to stay up because I want Kelly, Semenyo and Scott to do well.  But part of me wants them to go down purely because of the way they treated GO'N.

Do I want them to go down simply because they signed some of our players?  Absolutely not.  A few posters on here seem outraged that we've lost players to a club like Bournemouth - my message to them is get over it, they are an established PL club unlike us (for the moment)

3 minutes ago, red panda said:

Interested why you want them to go down.  On balance, I want them to stay up because I want Kelly, Semenyo and Scott to do well.  But part of me wants them to go down purely because of the way they treated GO'N.

Do I want them to go down simply because they signed some of our players?  Absolutely not.  A few posters on here seem outraged that we've lost players to a club like Bournemouth - my message to them is get over it, they are an established PL club unlike us (for the moment)

I don’t feel passionately either way. 
I don’t think any of the three players you have mentioned will find success at Bournemouth, to fulfill their potential im expecting all 3 to move on eventually. I will support them for the rest of their careers👍
just a bit of a change of subject from all the management talk, I’m not frothing at the mouth and throwing darts at the Bournemouth gaffa’s photo or anything 👍😂

10 minutes ago, mason said:

and? ex players who played for us in the past like hundreds of others, do you also want sags to go up because they have ex players of ours ? they like managers are just passing through, they worked for this our club once.

No problem that you see it differently.  If a player goes to rovers he is dead to me, just to answer that question.  

I understand your point of view and many fans feel the same. However, I don’t. Firstly, I want young English players to do well whether they are ex City or not. Secondly, I always want city academy players to do well once they move on.  Reid, Bryan etc, I always follow their career closely 

sad I know! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

No problem that you see it differently.  If a player goes to rovers he is dead to me, just to answer that question.  

I understand your point of view and many fans feel the same. However, I don’t. Firstly, I want young English players to do well whether they are ex City or not. Secondly, I always want city academy players to do well once they move on.  Reid, Bryan etc, I always follow their career closely 

sad I know! 

If an ex city player goes to Rovers they’re not really on an upwards trajectory in their career, so it makes no odds to me that they’ve signed for them 

10 minutes ago, The Coach said:

Love in of ex players is very strange on this forum. They’re not your child. 

Odd comment from a football fan, especially if you’ve seen a younger player come through the academy, make their City debut and clearly get better and better before they leave and not leave on bad terms. Why would you not be interested on how they do at a higher level, especially if you can say with a certain sense of pride that they started their career at City.

• Like 2

I’d love to see AFCB go down. They’d probably have to sell Scott and Semenyo if they did; Kelly will walk away on a free next summer so that sell-on appears to have gone. A tinpot club that broke FFP and have punched well above their weight ever since. 

• Like 3
  • Flames 3

58 minutes ago, mason said:

and? ex players who played for us in the past like hundreds of others, do you also want sags to go up because they have ex players of ours ? they like managers are just passing through, they worked for this our club once.

Because if they go down, so do the sell on values of Scott and (it’s looking more of a possibility now) Semenyo. 

You want Scott to get sold for more than he cost Bournemouth, they need to be in the PL. 

So, even if you aren’t bothered about the success of our homegrown players (I am), self interest says we want Bournemouth to smash it. 

Edited by the1stknowle
  • Like 1

As a Club, I don't care about B'mouth . But as Kelly , Semenyo and Scott came through our Academy I want THEM to do well.  Not sure why you wouldn't , unless they upset you for leaving to advance their career.
Players we bought and then leave I normally don't care where they go or what they do,( but if I liked them here that may change players like Adoma ).
Then you add if they do, do well , we get more money.

• Like 1