IGNORED

How long do you think Liam Manning will be City manager?

Loderingo

How long do you think Liam Manning will be City manager?  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was originally thinking just over a year, based on the fact that we will likely sell some of our better players next summer and not replace them, but I've changed my mind to 3-5 years, based on the fact that the Lansdowns will be seriously under pressure if this appointment fails,so they'll have to splash the cash a bit.

I have no idea but I like to think a long time. I have a good feeling about him and while it was a buzzword for JL, you really can see ‘alignment’ between his ways and the clubs. I thoroughly hope he’s our Steve Cooper who comes in, takes us up and keeps us there.

Edited by BCFCGav

18 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

Pathetic and disrespectful poll after 1 day into the job

The intention is not to be disrespectful. We all know that every City manager will leave at some point.

The intention is to gauge how well people think he will do and then we can use it as a benchmark to judge actual performance. 

Personally, I was sad to see Nige go but will give Liam a fair hearing 

I suspect this may be a fairly short relationship, so I’ve voted 12-18 months.

If he struggles with the jump up to Championship level, then he may be bombed out fairly quickly.

I suspect he’s got something about him though and he may do well here.  If that’s the case, as the salty Oxford fans have been crying about, he seems more than happy to jump ship if a better offer materialises and there are plenty who are higher up the football pyramid than us.

Just don’t see him here long-term, so will be interesting to see how things progress.