IGNORED

Of our players out?

REDOXO

In my estimation and with a little help our current injury list is

Williams McCrorie, Benerous, Atkinson, Wells, Wiles-Richard’s, King and Robert’s 

Firstly can anyone confirm that is the accurate list? If not please add/delete

Secondly I am officially sick and tired of threads being skewed and hijacked in respect of NP (Blessings be upon him) Mr Lansdown  jr and the new head coach and as such want to know something useful

For Mr Manning to have the best chance of making a promotion push, he will need his best squad available 

Therefore what is the current knowledge of how long those players will continue to be sidelined?

24 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

In my estimation and with a little help our current injury list is

Williams McCrorie, Benerous, Atkinson, Wells, Wiles-Richard’s, King and Robert’s 

Firstly can anyone confirm that is the accurate list? If not please add/delete

Secondly I am officially sick and tired of threads being skewed and hijacked in respect of NP (Blessings be upon him) Mr Lansdown  jr and the new head coach and as such want to know something useful

For Mr Manning to have the best chance of making a promotion push, he will need his best squad available 

Therefore what is the current knowledge of how long those players will continue to be sidelined?

All back by mid January I believe but that won’t mean we then have a full squad. There will be new injuries. Most squads have 4-5 players out every game. Some can get lucky and be 2-3 and others 6-7. We will never have a full squad available 

• Like 1

I look at those names coming back and I’ll I really see is cover and competition, which is helpful - not sure how many of the below really improve the current first team, certainly not in sense of a promotion push which I just can’t see happening without spending in Jan:

Williams - CM competition, McCrorie - Jury’s out still hopefully an upgrade, Benarous - will surely need time to develop still, if stays fit more key next season onwards?, Atkinson - does he get in ahead of Vyner and Dickie now? Wells - obviously key competition for Conway, may depend of system Manning uses, Wiles-Richard’s, King and Robert’s - cover.

18 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

All back by mid January I believe but that won’t mean we then have a full squad. There will be new injuries. Most squads have 4-5 players out every game. Some can get lucky and be 2-3 and others 6-7. We will never have a full squad available 

Even Atkinson? I thought he'd been back training for a while? I thought he was pretty close, not another 2 months away, or have I missed something? 

22 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

I look at those names coming back and I’ll I really see is cover and competition, which is helpful - not sure how many of the below really improve the current first team, certainly not in sense of a promotion push which I just can’t see happening without spending in Jan:

Williams - CM competition, McCrorie - Jury’s out still hopefully an upgrade, Benarous - will surely need time to develop still, if stays fit more key next season onwards?, Atkinson - does he get in ahead of Vyner and Dickie now? Wells - obviously key competition for Conway, may depend of system Manning uses, Wiles-Richard’s, King and Robert’s - cover.

Vyner, Dickie, Atkinson looks a great back 3 to me.  Should allow wing backs to play high as well with James in front. 

• Robin 1

1 hour ago, And Its Smith said:

You're saying on average between 96 and 120 Championship players are unavailable for selection through injury every week.

Sounds a lot, where do you get these figures from?

2 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Yes that last bit is clear. However we hope the club strives to get the maximum amount of players fit at all times

• Like 1

Even Leicester I'd be interested to see if they would have quite so many points if they had the rolling injuries, especially for a month or so with no dedicated right back, a midfielder a game being added as it was at one point...2 of the first 3 choice centre backs out for medium to long term etc.

Ipswich seem to have very few injuries in particular, they're surely due a few. Preston though seem to have a fair number.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous