IGNORED

Bristol city BLACK FRIDAY deal

sticks 1969

I know I criticise the shop for , well everything , the range and choice are poor. 
Just looked and the Bears have a cuddly toy with the Bear logo on it's chest, it's a ******* Unicorn !
They have a City toy which is a bear, which I guess you can accept but surely it's not that hard to see these things .
They do have a Christmas beanie hat, and it has the Robin on, so that's a step in the right direction. No sign of Christmas jumpers, which should be an easy one as our logo is a Robin. And no sign of decorations incorporating the Robin , baubles or tree hangers , it can't be that difficult surely.

The shop is virtually a pointless exercise as they don't even try. Such a wasted opportunity .

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I know I criticise the shop for , well everything , the range and choice are poor. 
Just looked and the Bears have a cuddly toy with the Bear logo on it's chest, it's a ******* Unicorn !
They have a City toy which is a bear, which I guess you can accept but surely it's not that hard to see these things .
They do have a Christmas beanie hat, and it has the Robin on, so that's a step in the right direction. No sign of Christmas jumpers, which should be an easy one as our logo is a Robin. And no sign of decorations incorporating the Robin , baubles or tree hangers , it can't be that difficult surely.

The shop is virtually a pointless exercise as they don't even try. Such a wasted opportunity .

I did wonder what a unicorn had to do with Bristol Bears. Seems completely amateurish 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Xmas jumpers & bauballs are in the club shop. City & Bears designs. 

Edited by Lewisdabaron

On 20/11/2023 at 17:49, 1960maaan said:

It's such a missed opportunity. As an exile (hopefully not for much longer), I would happily see any amount of City tat in my Xmas stocking. Pens, window kits, fridge magnets, the lot. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, phantom said:

Intriguing that both companies use the same design 

Screenshot_20231120_210741_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231120_210804_Instagram.jpg

It's a stock image graphic from Adobe Stock and probably elsewhere: https://stock.adobe.com/uk/images/red-ribbons-for-black-friday-sale-on-black-background-crossed-ribbons-big-sale-graphic-elements-vector-illustration/280086669

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

The club are missing a trick in not offering Cliff Richard a contract.

The calendar sales should ensure that we can pay him a salary and profit. Plus he could sing to the players in the event of rain stopping play.

I believe now Lee Tomlin no longer plays for us that Cliff may be happy to be engaged.

• Haha 1